Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

What is a good way to find Secondary Sources?

danib 1 / -  
I am having trouble finding secondary sources for my themed Hamlet essay. My essay is on the meaning of life, and my three topics are, that man has an inherent fear of death, fear of afterlife and that the fear causes individuals to desire leaving their mark within the world while they live.

I need to have at least 3 secondary sources, and I would like to have one for at least every paragraph.

Any hints or feedback on how to look or even where to look for these?
isai 12 / 111  
hai ,

I have some ideas to assist you. For the secondary sources you have to find some related journals , what people said about it and you must quote. You also can ferer to books , magazine , news papers and electronic aids. However , the secondary sources must not be outdated. Please visit my friend Mr. Google. What you want. You can get it from there?

Regards

Isai
My essay is on the meaning of life, and my three topics are, that man has an inherent fear of death, fear of afterlife and that the fear causes individuals to desire leaving their mark within the world while they live.

Hey, I like that. You have good ideas...

I read an explanation by C.S. Lewis in Mere Christianity that said we have a fear of NUMENON (the unknown)...and that incudes ghosts, death, people who are different from us, etc.

Well, here is my most useful idea about it: You are having trouble because you are sending yourself searching for articles to perfectly illustrate your idea. Forget your idea for now. Read great articles and receive that main idea the author is trying to convey. Then, go back and rewrite your thesis to include compounded wisdom from your idea and all the others.

Start by writing a paragraph topic sentence about each article's main idea.
:-)
MaMaNI - / 1  
Need advice to find good books for subjects in mechanics

it is the firs time for me being part of a Student forum. i am from albania and i study in Ing Mechanical so i am serching books that can help me to learn better becous we dont have good books . i am serching this books : General technology of materials.

Mechanics of materials and mechanical design
Car mechanics
Mechanical plants
Industrial quality management
i will be very pleased if i get the help
vanz - / 3  
MaMaNI
If you need a help to find these books, I think you need to add authors for each book?
try the pirate bay 4shared

Home / Research Papers / What is a good way to find Secondary Sources?