Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 7

reasearch topic on human resource management

kkg786 1 / -  
hi
this khaliq ansari i need ur help to start reasearch on human resource mangement i need ur help to find an appropriate topic
pcvrz34g 22 / 117  
First of all, I hope you know what human resource management is if you're going to write an essay about it.
Second, if you don't, here is the definition from Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_resource_management

Third, research on specific strategies that corporations/organizations incorporate to achieve the objectives of the business. Different organizations have different approaches, so perhaps you can do your research on how different sectors of organizations utilize different approach. Or you can find an international approach that all organizations should utilize to productively and effectively make their business successful. Hope this helped!

Julia
Julia, don't forget about that rule..."No pasting content in from other websites." It's very strict. I replaced your wiki excerpt with a link. Thanks for the great feedback you provided.

I think Julia said it all... google around for research topics. If you are going to write it, you need to be interested in HRM topics! Is this your course of study? Go to google scholar and read 5 research articles written by other people, and see where YOUR interests lie.

The way to find a research topic is to look at what others are doing in the field and see what is missing from the body of knowledge.
harshinisv - / 1  
RESEARCH TOPIC (Ph.D in Human Resource Management)

Hi,
I have planned to do Ph.D in Human Resource Management and I need topics for my project work.
Please suggest me a suitable topic. I have 5 years industrial experience and 2 years teaching experience, it would be of great help if the topic is related to both the lines.
gradstudent01 - / 2  
I work for a large industrial manufacturer who has a sizable collection of internally developed online trainings. I think given your background it would be interesting to survey those types of organizations regarding the challenges and successes of those types of training programs. In my experience, manufacturers seem to have less technologically advanced employees on the whole as compared to banks, tech firms, etc. How does online trainings impact the learner in those environments? How does delivery method affect learners across the company who may vary in education from high school equivalency to Master's or PhD (for instance, if you had to roll out a training on Fraud or Compensation that would need to be delivered to a large cross section of employees)?
minni_sgautam - / 1  
Suggest some topic in Human Resource Managemaent for Ph.d .

Dear all,

Please suggest some topic for Ph.d in HR. i need to select the topic which has the equal demad in both teaching and corporate sector.
summeradams 3 / 5 1  
i would really like to help you but i am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to ask. can you please explain it more with details

Home / Research Papers / reasearch topic on human resource management