Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

Masters in Human Resource Management KGSP 2020

KrishaP 2 / 1  
My first Draft.Masters in Human Resource Management KGSP 2020

- Motivations with which you apply for this program
- Your education and work experience in relation to GKS.
- Reason for studying in Korea
- Any other aspects of your background and interests which may help us evaluate your aptitude and passion for graduate study or research.[/b]

Way back 2019 when I was introduced to Korean culture and its education system. I spent my internship in Angeles City, Pampanga that houses the city's Korean Town. This gave me an opportunity to have a brief chance to have a small talk with some Korean people about the education system in Korea. Our humble exchange of ideas made me realize that the said country is rich in both academic and cultural aspects. Since that day, I have decided to come and study in Korea for my master's degree.

I always have a vision of myself as a leader who will work in an organization that contributes to the country's wealth and development. From being a leader in a small playground up until I was elected as a Student officer in my university. I proved myself as an active and enthusiastic individual with good leadership and management skills. This lead me to the idea that human resource management would be a perfect course major for myself.

I worked hard for four years to achieve my bachelor's degree despite the fact that I came from a financially unstable family. I do part-time jobs while studying just to finance my daily expenses. It is a great opportunity that I became a scholar from a renowned university in my province. Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology developed my skills and adaptability to different kinds of situation. Despite of the hard times with my studies and work, I had the opportunity to organize various social school activities concerning different fields. This gave me awareness of my potential and the dedication to have a consistent improvement of myself.

I've also served as a church volunteer and took part in some community service programs. One of my unforgettable experience is when we did a livelihood program to Aetas. The Aeta or Agta, are an indigenous people who live in scattered, isolated mountainous parts of the island of Luzon, the Philippines. They are among the poorest and the most disadvantaged social group in the country. Unemployment and incidence of poverty are much higher among them than the rest of the population. This wonderful advocacy opened my eye to make a working environment where there's a fair treatment for indigenous people.

Our generation is facing lots of employment problems that are not yet solved, this is one of my reasons why I wanted to pursue Human Resource management. Having a master's degree in human resource management will allow me understand a complex leadership development and establish solutions to real-life problems. I challenge myself with this opportunity to become a bridge for South Korea and Philippine's relationship. At this point of my life, I commit myself to make a difference for humanity.

KGSP is a bridge for me to broaden my knowledge in my chosen field. I' am now engaging myself to a desire to further understand organizational behavior and to build a relationship between Korea and Philippines, culture and academic-wise.

Home / Graduate / Masters in Human Resource Management KGSP 2020