Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 2

The Right to Euthanasia. Feel free to give any response for this Sentence Outline!

ohwowwaitwhat 2 / 1  
Thesis: In order to avoid disheveled situations in institutions involving unaccepted medical standards, Euthanasia should be legalized because it prevents the disbursement of money and resources, quality of life overrides the length of life, and ultimately death comes down to an individual's choice.

I.The legalization of euthanasia would save money for the American health care system.
A.The amount of money spent on life support, or further patient treating is far more expensive as opposed to other health care options.
B.Maintaining an individual on life support becomes financial costly as well in man hours, and resources.
II.Quality of life of an individual is far more essential than the length of an individual's life.
A.Attempting to alleviate the suffering of one who is trained to prolong life results in uneasy conflicts results in unsatisfactory quality of life.
B.Roles of constant pain may appear in an individuals prolonged life, leading them towards a desire for assisted death, resulting in disappointed quality of life.

III. Solely under established events and advocated analysis, dying comes down to choice.
A.Doctors should have the right to allow and assist others who are ill and suffering the option to die when they choose.
B.Understanding the nature of certain pleas given by the individual due to expressing the intentions of ending their life to halt unending suffering.
Angela, your proposed discussion outline is clearer than the thesis statement that you wrote. I am highly confused as to what the point of your research paper is since my first impression was based upon the thesis statement that was presented in the essay. Let's have a look at why the thesis statement is confusing in presentation.

It seems like the thesis statement is lacking a topic sentence at the start. The sentence "In order to avoid..." would imply that you had a previous explanation of the topic for research. An introductory sentence might say. Instead, the presentation started in the middle. The sentence that opens it should actually be a second sentence in the paragraph because it provides reasons for something that should have been previously presented. Next, you say that Euthanasia will prevent the disbursement of money and resources. Money and resources to what? Why should that be prevented?

There are 2 missing justifications in your thesis statement that should be present before the quality of life presentation. Reflect the missing portions and edit the presentation to be clearer and your thesis statement should finally make sense to the reader.

Home / Research Papers / The Right to Euthanasia. Feel free to give any response for this Sentence Outline!