Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Types of Cruiser Style Motorcycles

ironhawk893 6 / 15  
Hi this is my reconditioned classification style paragraph please let me know if there are any changes or punctuations that need to be made otherwise it's getting handed in like this. Thanks all.

Types of Cruiser Style Motorcycles

The cruiser style motorcycle can be classified into three categories according to the style of frame used to build it as Softails, Hardtails(Rigid), and Customs. Softails are built using a two part frame combination which incorporates a swingarm and pivot point allowing an active suspension dampened with the use of shock absorbers to be mounted to the rear wheel. This allows for a smooth comfortable ride, favoured by riders who wish to travel long distances. Hardtails(Rigid) are built using a solid one piece frame, therefore mounting the axle of the rear tire directly to the frame without an active suspension system, the only suspension achieved is through the rear tire. This means more road feel and a rough ride, favoured by riders who want the old school chopper look and feel of yesteryear. Customs are built with frames that are stretched and/or widened and will or will not have a form of an active suspension system depending on the builder's and customer's vision. These bikes are built in many variations from over the top extreme to barebones, with a riding comfort which will suit the riders needs. These bikes are favoured by those who want something original that they can call their own. Of the three categories softails, hardtails, and customs, my personal preference is the hardtail.
This means more road feel and---Well, this part is unclear... can you use a different word or phrase to express the "road" feel?

Also, it would be good to tell a reason for your preference at the end, because that will make the whole essay more meaningful.

But really, you used good organization for this, and it seems pretty solid. :-)
OP ironhawk893 6 / 15  
Thanks for the input and the positive output, i will rework the road feel area.

Home / Research Papers / Types of Cruiser Style Motorcycles