Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 4

Types of Cruiser Motorcycles

ironhawk893 6 / 15  
Hi I have to do a Classification paragraph on Types of Cruiser Motorcycles using two supports frame style and suspension, 10 to 12 sentences in length for my writing workshop. I am hoping that you can look it over and give me any suggestions as well as check my punctuation not to sure if what i am doing is right or not so feedback would be great thanks.

Cruiser style motorcycles can be classified into three categories: Softails, Hardtails(Rigid), and Customs. Softails are built using a two part frame with a pivot point allowing active suspension to be mounted to the rear wheel via a swingarm. This allows for a smooth comfortable ride. Hardtails(Rigid) are built using a solid one piece frame, therefore mounting the rear tire axle directly to the frame with no suspension. This means more road feel and a rough ride. Customs are built with frames that are streached and/or widened and will or will not have a form of suspension depending on the builders vision. These bikes are built to satisfy the customers riding comfort.
mjoelw 1 / 1  
Looks good to me. I noticed two mistakes. Streached should be stretched. Builders needs an apostrophe like this builder's vision. Customers needs an apostrophe too i.e. customer's riding comfort.
OP ironhawk893 6 / 15  
Ok thanks for your input much appreciated
Now frame these 3 statements within one overarching theme. That may seem complex, but it is not. You need to add a sentence to the beginning and then add another to the end. Prior to that first sentence, make a statement about what it all adds up to.. the reason for writing about these kinds. Catch the reader's attention.

At the end, add a sentence that tells... "What does it all mean?" Again, you are repeating the overarching idea that unites the three things.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / Types of Cruiser Motorcycles