Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

how should i write my introduction for an essay on celiac disease?

brookenoel92 1 / -  
im having troubles writing my intro for my essay its about celiac disease and will insclude backgound of celiac, what celiac is, symotoms and risks, ht egluten free diet and treatments. i have celiac so i was thinking oubout using a personal experience but i dont know how. i was also trying to start with someithing like.. " imagine finding one day that you had to change how you eat completely..." something like that.

essay must be 10-12 pages. we write about what we want.
meisj0n 8 / 272 2  
Hi Brooke,

Those are some good ideas to start. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a full in depth research paper/essay, but depending on how concise you are willing to be with each section of celiac disease, the amount of outside research you'll have to do varies.

If you want to start with that quote you have here, then you would have to continue with that train of thought and lead into a "This is what is it to be diagnosed with celiac." Since you can write what you want, I think personal experiences would be helpful in expressing what it takes to stay away from gluten products, the difficulties, the changes that you have taken.

If you want to write about your own experience as a general guide, that may help too. Story of your life~ and how this may be the same or different from other people with this same disease.

Good luck on the paper~
Jon, that's great advice.

I think this is a case where it is VERY important to wait until all the body paragraphs are written before writing the intro. Write it at the end!

For now, read an article and write a paragraph; read another and write another. You are only making progress when you are typing, so type, type, type. Organize later.

Furthermore, who introduces a speaker before the speaker comes on stage? It must be someone who knows all about the speaker. The speaker is like your essay: introduce the essay fter all boy paragraphs are written, and then YOU will easily know what to say in the intro.

And here is a revelation about the conclusion that I had a few months ago: The conclusion reiterates the thesis statement from the intro and then DISCUSSES ITS IMPLICATIONS.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / how should i write my introduction for an essay on celiac disease?