'Artificial Intelligence or System Security' - Scholarship in Turkey

hshehari 1 / 2  
Hello

I'm applying for Turkish Scholarship, I have to answer the questions about (Letter of Intent), but unfortunately my English Language is not very well, so I tried to write but I need your help to correct my answers if there are any grammar/statement mistakes .

1- Please write the subject on which you plan to work in a postgraduate program in Turkey (Eg. The Effects of Globalization on Local African Cultures: Example of Ghana):

Artificial Intelligence, or System Security.

2- Please specify importance of the subject you tend to work on, your background related to subject and what your contribution will be: (Don't exceeding 1000 characters)

Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important topics today, it effect in most areas of technology, it is one of the reasons for the smart and rapid development of technology.

System Security is as important as artificial intelligence, in light of our daily dependence on technology, we need strong security systems and cryptography method.
I have a background in these subjects from bachelor, I've studied subjects related to mathematics, statistics and probabilities and system security, I've also read from some online sources about artificial intelligence and system security.

I hope through continue postgraduate studies to contribute to the development of these technologies.

3- Please provide information about your plans after completing your post-graduate study: (Don't exceeding 1000 characters)
It is my aim to focus on my career in this subject; it is my personal mission to motivate sustainable development and optimization of technology in my country. I strongly believe that these studies can help me achieve my goal.

Moreover, the fact that this scholarship is taught is very appealing to me. I consider the Turkish development a great example of the effect of good will, determination, hard work and efficiency. I would like to catch some of that spirit, and spread it around once I am back to my country.

Ideally, once I get my Master degree, I would like to return to Yemen to work at an international organizations, and optimize the technology in my country.

4- Please express the reasons for your department/program of study preferences and briefly explain how your educational background relates to your preferences: (Don't exceeding 1000 characters)

I choose such department because it's interest, it contains a bundle of scope as well importance in our world, I want to be contributor in development of our life for the better.

The relation of my educational background with my preference, I've studied this program in bachelor, it's very interest and I would like to continue postgraduate in same program.

Thank you very much for your help
Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important topics today, iteffect inwhich affects most areas of technology, it is one of the reasons for the smart and rapid development of technology. (I don't understand what you try to mean by this part :( )

System Security is as important as artificial intelligence, in light of our dailydue to our heavy dependence on technology. We we need strong security systems and cryptography methods.

I have a background in these subjects from bachelorI gained a sound background knowledge in these subjects from my bachelors degree.
OP hshehari 1 / 2  
Thanks a lot for your reply

it is one of the reasons for the smart and rapid development of technology. (I don't understand what you try to mean by this part :( )

I mean that the technology everyday become smarter and develop faster, one of the reason is Artificial Intelligence.

Thanks again
OP hshehari 1 / 2  
I have sent it to someone who correct it, I think now it's good.
I will share new letter after correction to help anyone has same problem with letter of intent.
-----------------

Artificial Intelligence has gained much importance in relation to technology related fields. It has significantly promoted the smart and rapid development of technology.
System Security is as important as artificial intelligence. Given that we depend largely on technology, we need strong security systems and cryptography methods.
I gained sound background knowledge in these subjects from my bachelor degree. I have studied subjects related to mathematics, statistics, probabilities and system security. The sources which I rely on in this field include books, research papers, journals and online publications.

My postgraduate studies will certainly enable me to contribute to the development of such technologies.

It is my aim to focus on my career in this subject. Having a post-graduate qualification in the above fields will enable me promote sustainable development and optimization of technology in my country. I strongly believe that these studies can help me achieve my goal.

Moreover, the fact that this scholarship is taught is very appealing to me. I consider the Turkish development a great example of the effect of good will, determination, hard work and efficiency. Equipped with such values, I strongly believe in a better participation in developing my country in the future.

Ideally, once I get my Master degree, I would like to return to Yemen to work at an international organization to optimize the technology in my country.

I choose such department because the scope it offers is important. It will grant me the opportunity to advance life for the better.
Regarding the relation of my educational background with my preference, I have studied this program in my bachelor degree. It is of great interest and I would like to continue my postgraduate studies in the same.

-----------------
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I have a background in these subjects from bachelor, (stop here)I've studiedThe subjects are related to mathematics, statistics and probabilities and system security, (stop here) Also, I've also read from some online sources about artificial intelligence and system security.

I think it is good to align this point:contribute to the development of such technologies with your current study situation. Hence, the admissions officer can see your values

Home / Scholarship / 'Artificial Intelligence or System Security' - Scholarship in Turkey