Born in the small village about 120 kilometers west of largest city in west Sudan; Scholarship app.

musnad 1 / -  
Everybody Can I ask you for checking my essays for scholarships letter and correct mistakes (Grammar, Spelling,Word Choice...etc)

My name is Omer Eltom Abdalla, I am from Sudan, I was born in the small village of Khmmas Hajr located about 120 kilometers west of El Obeid , the largest city in west Sudan, in the Kordofan region . I graduated from two universities, with a diploma in Computer Sciences Three Year Program, 2002-2005 from the University of El Imam El Mahdi and a BSc in Computer Sciences and Information Technology 2008 - 2012 from the Open University of Sudan.

For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to be professor of information technology and computer Science, giving lectures and taking part in information technology related projects throughout Sudan and in other countries when possible. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study.

My favorite subjects are computer sciences & information technology. I am planning to pursue a Master Degree in the USA because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in this field moreover; countries that are leading the revolution in Information Technology are at the top of my list. I am very excited about my future and feel that with the opportunity your scholarship will provide, I can help many people. I learned a lot during my work experience. I worked for many sectors of IT.

This experience helped me to focus my desire to invent something new into one specific direction, Enterprise Solutions, since these solutions are needed in many fields, it is complicated, which means much time for development. That why I'm looking to be awarded the Fulbright.

Consequently, I am going to resort to every means necessary to become an important name in IT and Computer Science; do my best to make my country one of the most efficient and productive IT and Computer Science centers and work diligently to contribute to the field.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay for my entire education. If I awarded the Fulbright, I will concentrate on studying the new technologies developed in the US.

Your organization stands for what I believe in. Like your organization, I hope to help me achieve my dream in life to reach my goals; I need as much help as possible. I already have the moral support of my family and friends, but that is not quite enough to make my dream come true. I hope that your organization can help me reach this dream by awarding me your scholarship.
aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Hallo Musnad,
I am Asep from Indonesia, I would render you several suggestions.

For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to be professor of information technology and computer Science, giving lectures and taking part in information technology related projects throughout Sudan and in other countries when possible. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study

In terms of my experiences, I would desire in order to be a professor in the field of information technology and computer science ahead who could educate and create impressive university students. I also intend to be involved in various part of of the project in which I could improve my country with regard to information technology. I am an outstanding student as well. Hence, I believe I could reach it.

Good luck for your scholarship.

Home / Scholarship / Born in the small village about 120 kilometers west of largest city in west Sudan; Scholarship app.