Describe briefly your long-term career plans for master scholarship ( 100 words)

phahmed 1 / -  

my research in smart drug delivery system

I plan to achieve my ultimate goals in completing my research in smart drug delivery system especially for anticancer drugs and help the cancer patient in delivering antineoplastic drugs in nanoparticle to reach cancerous cells with minimum or no side effects on other healthy cells, so this will help in alleviating their suffering. I hope to continue my research and getting PhD from one of the top universities, particularly in Nanomedicine field. After getting PhD, I intend to continue postdoctoral research and return to my country to work in one of its University and share in their progress.
Ahmed, your desire to study a PhD course is part of your long term academic goal. That is not part of your long term career plan. You should remove that part and replace it with an expanded explanation of your plans to continue your research. What field do you think you want to extend your research into after the first part? How is that relevant to cancer treatment? What are your hopes for that research?

You must focus on creating a clear, understandable, and highly informative explanation of your plans for the delivery of the antineoplastic drugs in nanoparticles. What delivery method do you hope to develop? You can imagine it for now. You can use anything to explain it, even if it sounds outrageous. Tell the reviewer where you hope to develop these treatment programs and why. At least the reviewer will know that you are serious about your plans to develop your career after you graduate.

Home / Scholarship / Describe briefly your long-term career plans for master scholarship ( 100 words)