describe your favorite place in your hometown. How does it contribute to your life experience?

huyenan 1 / -  
When the dawn starts rising, the sun peeks out from behind buildings. Rows of trees surrounding the road create a relaxed space. The fresh air fills my lungs and boosts my energy for a new day. That is my feeling when I cycle around West Lake, which is my favorite place in my hometown.

In contrast to the hustle and bustle of urban life, West Lake creates a slow-paced lifestyle, that focuses on themselves. Cycling around West Lake is an incredible experience that made me get away from technological gadgets. In addition, I have time for reflecting on myself and enjoying the beautiful sightseeing. When I get closer to nature, all my worries are disappeared and I can find my real voice. When I look deeper into my inner world, I can find the solution for all my issues.
Your description of West Lake seems to be lacking. You are describing the roads but not the specific place. The generated idea is so non - descript, the location could be located anywhere in your country or area. It needs to be more imaginative in presentation. Take the rider on that bike trip with you. Is there a lake somewhere in the the area? Why is it called West Lake?

I would not advise that you get used to using regular and tired descriptors like "hustle and bustle" since these are memorized English phrases. In fact, the first 2 sentences of the second paragraph sounds like it came from the website of the community. That limited the personal relationship that you have with the area.

Home / Scholarship / describe your favorite place in your hometown. How does it contribute to your life experience?