'economics and business complete' - Jp Morgan scholarship essay

metsfan2044 2 / 1  
"Why i chose my college major/area of study and how i plan to apply it to my career goals after graduation from college"

Konstantin Korr this is my essay. please nobody steal my work. i have already stuggled with this essay.
I happen to live in turbulent times. The United States economy is struggling under recession repression. The unemployment rate is up. The total output of goods and services is down. The major financial institutes are collapsing. This is also when high school students must make an important decision, to decide what there major is. The major I want to choose is business economics.

I want to choose business economics as my major because I am interested in almost everything it has to offer. Business economics is all about the application of economic concepts to problems in finance, marketing, operations, and management.

I want to learn how the American economy works, how our currency circulates, how our banks operate, and how the world depends on the success of the American economy.

This major is better then taking a double major because economics and business complete each other. This major allows me to have many opportunities in life more than many other majors. After I receive my degree in business economics, it will allow me to pursue many careers in business.

Many experts compare our economic struggles to the Great Depression. I want to be a person that can contribute to our ailing economy and help fix it. I want to contribute to the American Society. I feel that the business economics major will help me achieve my goals in life.

i don't know i feel like this essay does not flow. i am having a really hard time writing this essay. Thank you for your help in advance.
felixs07 9 / 10  
i like the information you have but i still think there is something missing. you could explain a real life experience with you related. maybe you could explain how and why you like economics.

lets see if the mets win this year
Hi! I know it's hard to get an essay to "flow." The trick is to link one idea to another. For example, I'll use the concept of turbulence below.

I happen to live in turbulent times. The United States economy is struggling under recession repression. The unemployment rate is up. The total output of goods and services is down. The major financial institutes are collapsing. This is also when high school students must make an important decision, to decide what there major will be . In the interest of negotiating the turbulence of the 21st century, I intend to major in business economics.

That way, the first and last sentences are linked together. It's cool to do the same thing with paragraphs, too. Link'em together with common concepts.

Home / Scholarship / 'economics and business complete' - Jp Morgan scholarship essay