Home / Scholarship   % width   Posts: 2

Foundation in Korean language - GKS study plan. Pusan national university

Ezinne 2 / 4  
STUDY PLAN TO IMPROVE KOREAN/ENGLISH LANGUAGE ABILITY FOR TAKING A DEGREE COURSE BEFORE AND AFTER YOU COME TO KOREA.
Before coming to Korea, I will focus on building a solid foundation in Korean language. I will enroll in online Korean language course. This will provide me with the basic language skills needed to communicate effectively in Korea and navigate daily life in Korea. I will make use of online resources such as language learning apps, websites and podcasts to supplement my classroom learning and practice my Korea language skills on daily basis
.
In addition to formal language classes. I will immerse myself in Korean language and culture by watching Korean dramas and movies and reading Korean books and newspapers. This will help me familiarise myself with the language and improve my listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. I will also seek out the opportunity to practice speaking with native Korea speakers either through language exchange programs or by joining Korea language meetups in my local area
Once I arrive in Korea, I will continue to focus in improving my Korea language ability through intensive language study. I will enroll in the Korea language program at the language institute as this will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my language skills in academic settings. I will take advantage of language exchange programs, conversation partners and language tutoring services by the university to practice speaking and listening with the native Korean speakers.

In addition to formal language classes, I will actively seek out opportunities engage with the local community and immense myself in Korean culture. I will participate in cultural events, join clubs and organisations and volunteer in community to practice my Korean language skills in real life situations. By actively engaging with the language and culture, I will be able to improve my language proficiency and gain a deeper understanding of Korean society.

One essay at a time please.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15258  
Do not prolong the before arrival plans. You are focusing too much on pre-arrival plans that have yet to happen. It is important that you present the idea that you are already undergoing these training practices and that you are gaining some sort of language proficiency already. Once that premise has been established, you may move on to your arrival language discussion, then your after arrival language plans. The ideas you have for your pre arrival studies are good. But some of these are already applicable to the upon arrival plan. Figure out which ones you can actually do upon your arrival in Korea and present those as your upon arrival plans. Balance the discussion presentation amongst the required language study time frames.

Home / Scholarship / Foundation in Korean language - GKS study plan. Pusan national university
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: