Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Global sales in five different cell phone brands from 2009 to 2013

hasbi 29 / 42 23  
A comparison of the number of sales in five different cell phone brands in the world between 2009 and 2013, a 4-year period is illustrated by bar chart. Overall, there was a significant increase in the proportion of Samsung mobile phone sales over the question time while Nokia's buyers showed reverse. In any case, the number of people who bought Apple phones witnessed a grew sharply over the period.

In 2009, the Nokia was the most popular mobile phone in the world with 450 million users, and although it was still the highest sale, by the end of period it had fallen to 250 million. Initially, Samsung sales experienced a gradual increase from 230 million in 2009 to 330 in 2011. In the next two years, this figure reached a peak to 450 million, which was the highest sale of all cell phone brands.

The number of people belonged to LG cell phone was 120 million at the beginning of the period. However, over the following four years, the proportion of these users fell steadily to 80 million. While the customers of Apple mobile phone stood only at 30 million in 2009, the number of units which have been sold rose steadily to 150 for the remainder of the period. Furthermore, the proportion of ZTE cell phone was seen remained virtually unchanged over the time frame.

Home / Scholarship / Global sales in five different cell phone brands from 2009 to 2013