What knowledge, skills and abilities do you hope to gain as a result of participating in this progra

london1988 1 / 2  
I strongly believe that I have the aptitude to take on this role and that I am the right fit for this program due to my solid desire and willingness I have to learn more about leadership. Enrolling with the LDF Program will illuminate me and arm me with the tools needed to make the difference I am looking to make in my country. Going back to what I started with, my goal in life is to be a source of help and inspiration for others. My way of achieving that is by sharing knowledge and participating in such programs. My aim is to use the skills of leadership where people aspire to learn but lack this tool to reach out to the rest of the world. I am hereby reaching out to the committee responsible for this program to grant me the opportunity to pursue this adventure. I am looking forward to gain a lot out of this program which will not only benefit me personally; instead, my country, community and at least the people whom I'm working with. I am sure of that.
Tebo, if you want to deliver the correct impression about your desire to join this program, you need to expand on the content of your essay. You have given an overview of the skills and abilities that you hope to gain through your participation in the program. That is good. It was direct to the point. However, the essay lacks a convincing aspect in terms of your ability to actually participate effectively in this program. As such, I am advising you to lengthen the essay by including some necessary points.

First of all, you must make mention of how you developed the basis of your skills and abilities. What previous experience do you have in the past that would serve as the foundation of your skills and abilities? How do you feel the program can help you gain more training or experience in this aspect? By adding to your discussion, you will be able to better portray your skills and abilities that you hope to gain as a program participant. Don't forget to mention if you lack a certain skill or ability at present. You can explain how you hope the program can help you improve upon that shortcoming of yours.
Hi Tebo, first of all WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, I hope you find this website helpful and rather valuable to your writing projects, we aim to provide you with the most accurate and credible feedback in order to enhance your essay and to show you the difference it makes once it is reviewed.

Having said that, please find a few suggestions below;

- I strongly believe that I have the aptitude to take on this role- this role as what?, as this is the beginning of your essay, you have to make sure that you mention the subject, it has not been established yet, so you have to write it down.

- and willingness I have to learn more about leadership skills . - Enrolling with the LDF Program will illuminate me and arm me
- with the tools needed to make thea difference
- Going back to whatwhere I started with,
- my goal in life is to be a source of help and
- inspiration forto others.
- My way of achieving thatthis is
- in such a prestigious programs .
- My aim is toI will use the skills of
- but lack this tool toand reach out to the rest of the world.
- I am hereby reaching out to the committee responsible
- this adventureoutstanding opportunity .
- instead,rather my country, community
- and at least the people whom I'm working with. I am sure of that.my fellowmen

There you have it Tebo, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision, should you need further assistance, do let us know, we are here for you.

Home / Scholarship / What knowledge, skills and abilities do you hope to gain as a result of participating in this progra