Kyrgyzstan is a country with rich natural resources, it needs highly qualified experts to run it all

Azizbek1001 1 / -  
this program will give me a great opportunity to accomplish a goal. everyone my goal is to get a good education, and to find its rightful place in our society. study in Korea tsoblestyaschem opportunity to implement their plans, and gives me the opportunity to interact with successful people who, like me, seek new knowledge, achievements and discoveries. I hope that the knowledge gained will help me in the future to go to college and find their place in life and have made ​​a contribution to the economic development of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. as Kyrgyzstan is a country with rich natural resources, it needs vysokokvalolifitsirovannye experts who could would be wise use of natural resources, apply the latest advanced technologies and boost the economy of the country to the proper level. here be gold, mercury, antimony, tin, tungsten, beryllium, coal, oil, gas, non-metallic materials, lead, zinc, hydropower and water resources. There is the prospect of the organization of production of iron, titanium, vanadium, uranium, aluminum, copper, molybdenum, tantalum-niobate, cobalt, zirconium, lithium, colored stones. I potriot their country, I want to build a business projects that would bring invaluable assistance in the development of our gosdarstvo. studying in Korea, I got obrozovanie, which will be the foundation on which to built my future.

Kyrgyzstan will soon enter the vehicle, which will open up great opportunities for the expansion of small and big business, and it will become a bridge between Kyrgyzstan and Korea and other countries, using the educational experience and skills, I would like to benefit not only their country, but also to make contribute to the field of research and development for these two countries

I hope that by submitting an application for this program, it gives you a chance to get a quality education within the walls of your wonderful institution where there is a material and technical, are obtained education and experience will be responded high. and this program will be a springboard, and will help to make the first step towards this goal. I think this is the perfect choice.
Aitmatov, we would love to help you correct your essay but we need to know what the requirements are. Please post the prompt so that we can review the paper for clarity, connection to the prompt and effectiveness. You need to double check your post because you have a number of capitalization problems existing in it. You use small letters at the start of sentences, which we all know should be in capital letters as per proper grammar rules.

There are quite a lot of existing grammar errors in the essay that also need to be addressed. However, having you correct those without knowing where the essay should be headed will be a futile exercise. We need to make sure the essay is in line with the prompt before any grammar corrections are made because the wording of your essay is bound to change once you present the prompt for our review. So rather than having you revise this twice, I will try to save you the bother and have you revise it after we have totally analyzed and corrected the content and theme of the essay.

I am looking forward to reading the prompt soon :-)

Home / Scholarship / Kyrgyzstan is a country with rich natural resources, it needs highly qualified experts to run it all