I have learned that life in this world is not fair, things don't happened the exact way we wanted.

josephcung 1 / -  
I can't express or write exactly as I feel about my feeling or POV, due to the lack of English. This essay might not make sense for some part so can somebody put effort to revise and make it better as much as you can. I greatly appreciate. God Bless!

PROMPT'please describe any challenges you have faced personally, financially or academically that you have had to overcome. How have you dealt with the challenges you have faced? How have these barriers or your success in overcoming challenges affected your goals and personal character?

I have learned that life in this world is not fair, things don't happened the exact way we wanted. Everyone has a challenge to face, and personally I had face a lot of difficulty in my life. There are many reasons to says life is not fair such as our love one passed away, someone's treat us unfairly, and the list could go on and on. I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances, because I know that no matter what happens God is in control.

There are a lot of crisis I encounter individually, the most painful one is when the first time I went to school in United States. At the age of 10, I start my first school in America without knowing any English, and not knowing any of their lifestyle. I really struggle in class everyday, yes there are times when I get bullied and cry, they make fun of me because I am foreigner and don't know any English. Whatsoever as day went on I understand that in order to success in life you must face all the hard situation then you success.

The other challenge I face is by financially, there are many time I control myself by not getting what I want because of my family budget. Sometime there is a time when my family was in a situation when they don't have any money to pay for our bills. I have learned many life lessons by experiencing this kind of situation. I gain knowledge that without having any degree or getting a professional job money doesn't come easily so it make me want to work more hard to continue on my education.

Finally, I have a lot of challenge that is related with school or academically. I must admit that I am not a bright or really smart person compare with other's as a result, there are a time when I have a hard time keeping up with my grade. Nevertheless, I must work hard no matter what happened and not giving up until i reach my final destination.. Everyday I motivate myself to put a lot of effort in my school work.

As was previously stated, all the challenges I mentioned above build my character and become wiser. The temporary crisis I face won't change my mind from the goal I set for permanent. Instead it make me want to work harder because I realized life without education is pointless.
huzefaa 2 / 18 3  
I have learned that life in this world is not fair, things don't happen the exact way we wanted. Everyone has a challenge to face, and personally I had to face a lot of difficulty in my life. There are many reasons to says life is not fair such as our love one passed away, someone treats us unfairly, and the list could go on and on. I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances, because I know that no matter what happens, God is in control.

There are a lot of crisis' I encountered individually, the most painful one is when the first time I went to school in United States. At the age of 10, I startedat my first school in America without knowing any English, and not knowing any of their lifestyle. I really struggled in class everyday, yes there are times when I got bullied and cried , they made fun of me because I am a foreigner and didn't know any English. Whatsoever, as days went on I understood that in order to success in life you must face all the hard situations , and then you succeed .

The other challenge I faced is a financial one , there are many times I hadto control myself by not getting what I wanted because of my family budget. Sometime there was a time when my family was in a situation when they didnt have any money to pay for our bills. I have learned many life lessons by experiencing this kind of a situation. I gained knowledge that without having any degree or getting a professional job money doesn't come easily so it made me want to work more hard to continue on my education.

Finally, I had a lot of challenges that was related to school or academics. I must admit that I am not a bright or really smart person compared with other's as a result, there was a time when I had a hard time keeping up with my grade. Nevertheless, I must work hard no matter what happens and not giving up until i reach my final destination.. Everyday I motivate myself to put a lot of effort in my school work.

As was previously stated, all the challenges I mentioned above built my character and helped me become wiser. The temporary crisis I face won't change my mind from the goal I set for the permanent. Instead it made me want to work harder because I realized life without education is pointless.

corrected mistakes ,pointed out in red till second paragraph. from then on wards corrected mistakes but didn't highlight in red(was a tedious job to highlight)

Home / Scholarship / I have learned that life in this world is not fair, things don't happened the exact way we wanted.