Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

The long term plan is to help my people face challenges in the turmoil and hyperinflation

zamzamii 2 / 2  
please give me your honest feedback.

scholarship career plan essay

The reason I chose these universities is as an economics graduate i have such passion for this particular course, after some years of studying I have put such interest to it and I feel it's the right cause for my future and me. My family had a business background before the civil war. If I were to get this scholarship it would help not only boost my resume but my community as well.

Africa is booming and economies are going into greater heights more than ever and in particular my homeland Somalia in parts of Somaliland especially. This course would definitely soar my community into greater heights and develop them rapidly. My wanting for this is not only for the sake but I have such belief in it.

As a chavening scholar believe me that completing it would empower young girls into having hope about their future and striving into it hence another great service to my community. And long term plan is to support and develop my country so my extra impetus is to help my people who facing challenges in the turmoil and hyperinflation especially the poor people It was sooner rather than later that my community realized the benefits of empowering young girls.

Ideas are scares in these parts due to low push of education so in order to avoid that I need to use my completion of this would see me put my skills into helping improve the education system and base plan for young girls. An opportunity by the institution would see all this comes to light.

In the future if I became chavening scholars I promise I'll support , assist and give them a hand because UK aid is aiming to help Somalia government fight poverty and conflict development and stability are also important for security in Somalia and the UK. Because my lesson is about that.

Home / Scholarship / The long term plan is to help my people face challenges in the turmoil and hyperinflation