Marine Biology and Criminology - SCHOLARSHIP

ktmly67 1 / -  
Hi,
I am trying to write a schollership essay about"my carrer goals and how my choosen major will help me accomplish them"my major is biological sciences and i wanna either be a marine biologist or criminologist and am going to northampton cc and i,m having some trouble relating the topic and with wording

The schollership says this "in no more than 250 words,please tell us your carrer goal sand how your choosen major will help you accomplish them.

what I have so far:

Marine Biology and Criminology are two careers that I am Interested in Pursuing. I have researched these two these two job fields because I enjoy learning about those areas of study. Marine Biology carries my interest because it involves marine life in the ocean and on the coastlines. Criminology interests me, not only because it involves using evidence to solve a crime, but because it involves studying the minds of criminals.

At Northampton, my chosen major is Biological sciences. I choose this specific major because it covers a wide variety of courses that can be beneficial in many prospective carriers. I would greatly

In Marine Biology, majoring in Biological sciences would cover many types of math and sciences such as Biology, Calculus, and chemistry, which are required to receive a degree as a Marine Biologist

Criminology

In Retrospect, my major would help me achieve my goal to be either a marine Biologist or a criminologist. The classes associated with a biological science major have many positive advantages that would help in the success of obtaining a degree and shortly after a job.
tosucceed999 3 / 8  
I have researched these two these two job fields because I enjoy learning about those areas of study
-> I have researched these two fields because I enjoy learning them.
Don't capitalize retrospect. That's the first thing I noticed...

I am trying to write a schollership scholarship essay about...

Marine Biology and Criminology are two careers that I am Interested in Pursuing. interested in pursuing.----It looks like you have a habit of capitalizing words that do not need to be capitalized. :-)

I have researched these two these two job fields because I enjoy learning about those areas of study. Marine Biology carries my interest because it involves marine life in the ocean and on the coastlines. Criminology interests me, not only because it involves using evidence to solve a crime, but because it involves studying the minds of criminals. All you are doing here is telling what the field of study is. But the reader already knows that. You should read an article that you find really fascinating, and let it inspire you to write something unique... a unique observation about one of the 2 fields.

At Northampton, my chosen major is Biological sciences.---If you capitalize the name of the major, capitalize the full name: Biological Sciences.

try to give this essay an unforgettable theme.... something interesting. Give a sentence about it at the beginning and the end.

:-)

Home / Scholarship / Marine Biology and Criminology - SCHOLARSHIP