SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden

Maheer18 1 / -  

SI Scholarship application

how would an SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden be valuable for the professional and academic development of the applicant?

here is what I wrote on behalf of my referee:

The SI Scholarship will open new doors for Mr. Maheer to the learning valuable knowledge on new advanced technology and efficient management skills from one of the most developed countries which will be valuable to pursue his career as an expert in scrutinizing matters in compound business operations and resolve them with effective and efficient approaches to help and develop a business in the relatively inefficient RMG sector of Bangladesh. He has already attained a bachelor's degree in Industrial and Production Engineering and has earned valuable experience of almost 5 years in such a field. During his tenure under my supervision, I have seen his eagerness to excel in his attributes and help his organization by creative thinking and a positive approach. Thus, learning from the best will help him to gain additional advanced and research-based knowledge which he will be able to broadly implement conveniently in the relevant field in Bangladesh.

Please comment!!!!
Your referral is coming from a very personal place in writing this reference. You are obviously very personally involved in his life and in perspectives. It is the referee who wrote the reference letter. The reviewer will see that and immediately decline your application. The reviewers are trained to spot reference letters written by the applicants and signed by someone else. This is an automatic disqualification reason.

The best thing you can do is ask the person referring you to actually write a reference letter and then fix the letter in terms of format and wording before he signs it. Or, you can ask him what he would want to say about you and you can write a letter based on his point of view. You cannot write a reference letter for yourself. Ask someone else to write it for you.

The letter is obviously a mere repetition of the statement of purpose and motivational statement. Both of which should not factor into the letter of recommendation which focuses more on your abilities as a student, rather than as a professional. That is, unless the letter is written by your work supervisor, in which case the academic references should be ommitted since he should not be concerned with those information, only your work expertise and ability to lead or your participation skills and energy as a team member.

The letter itself has highly unprofessional wording, awkward formating, and sentence formation errors that the trained reviewer will immediately spot as having a non-academic create the recommendation. Neither was it written by a direct supervisor or higher officer within the workplace. There are so many clues in the writing of this paper that will immediately disqualify your application. What you think is not obvious, it obvious to the trained eye.

Home / Scholarship / SI scholarship for master's studies in Sweden