Reference letter for scholarship; to whom want to study about international public health

moonflower888 1 / 1  
Hi, I wrote the recommendation letter of scholarship. I have to answer some following questions below. Could you please check my answers and if there are some mistake, please note them. I'm also afraid that the answers to the question are really understandable. Thank you in advance!

1. The applicant's intellectual ability and knowledge in her chosen field
During one year in XXX, I've been supervised XXX ' s work for improvement of health problems such as malnourishment of mothers and children and lack of clean water supply and sanitation. Her approach of problem analysis, project planning, management and execution were remarkable and practical. She has enough knowledge that has been accumulated in the field of developing countries and clinical experience in the hospital. Therefore, through the study at the graduate school, it is sure that she would acquire dramatically and further knowledge to establish a theoretical basis based on practical experience.

2. The applicant's future potential in her chosen field
In all respects such as management skills, interpersonal skills, characters, passion and the condition of health, her potential skills to contribute to public health problem such as maternal and child health in the world, particularly in developing countries, is significantly high. I am sure that she would become great practitioner in international health field in the near future.

3. The merit and validity of the applicant's study program
She has gained sufficient experience in public health field in Africa. By learn the health management and maternal and child health in XXX, where is one of the pinnacle of international health in the world, she would deepen the knowledge and experiences which leads to protect the health of mothers, children and also their families. Health is the foundation that supports the development and economy of the country, so that her work will be able to contribute to not only personal level but also the national level. In addition, Countries of african francophone is a field in which she specializes and healthcare professionals contributing to these areas are insufficient constantly. Therefore, the possibility of her activity would be wide and important.

4. The applicant's ability to plan and execute study objectives
I guarantee the ability to accomplish her study goals. The fact that she had completed the work and the achievements in XXX, where is the country called one of the toughest in the world, represent her belief and passion for international health. Having the judgment to determine the facts calmly, she could proceed toward the project objectives with passion. Such a passion was also possible to move people around her.

5. The initiative, character and leadership qualities of this applicant
She is gentle, friendly and passionate. She had been always surrounded by a lot of people. And it is also sure that she is the person with good leadership and responsibility. In carrying out the nutrition improvement project and sanitation and water projects, she was able to provide leadership while respecting the opinions of local people and put together a people.
I was wondering if you were instructed to answer the questions in question and answer form? Are you sure that these questions are not to be answered in a continuously flowing paragraph format known as an essay? You did say this is supposed to be a reference letter right? Somehow the format that you used for the letter is all wrong. You need to change the format to letter format instead of question and answer. Until I find out if you should have this in essay form, I will consider the Q&A format to be the requirement and review / revise your answers in the same format. I trust that you know how to convert the Q&A answers into essay form if necessary :)

-I was the supervisor of XXX for one year. Under my supervision, she worked towards the improvement of health problems... Her approach to problem analysis... She has accumulated a vast amount of knowledge and clinical experience both in the field and in a hospital setting. I am sure that her advanced graduate school studies will assist her in gaining more knowledge regarding her chosen profession. I know that when combined with her already existing knowledge and experience, she will be one of the best in her field.

- The answer to this question should relate to your work experience and how the person referring you believes that you have the potential to succeed and acquit yourself well in your chosen profession in the near future. The answer that was provided does not totally answer the prompt.

- The question is asking how your past academic experience relates to your interest in graduate studies. It is not asking about your practical or hands on experience.

- If the reference writer is a person you closely worked with, then the answer to this should be reflected in his or her observations of you as a worker. The answer must highlight your accomplishments as a worker and leader. How do you treat the patients? Do you go out of your way to make sure they are comfortable? What example of leadership can she mention about you? That is what this letter requires as an answer.

I hope you can clarify the format requirement for this letter before you revise it. It will be best if you have the actual letter already written when you post it for review. That way the reasons behind the guide questions will become more evident and easy to identify within the letter.
OP moonflower888 1 / 1  
Thank you very much for your kind answers!! I was pleased when I found your reply. I have to fill in the answers in question and answer form.I thought this is also one of the reference letter,,, but I was wrong ! Excuse me for my expression wasn't good. But thanks to you, I could notice it :)

Answer form has not enough space to write. I have to finish my answer only in one paragraph respectively.

I tried to revise my answer according to received advice.How are new version?
This is a marked improvement over the first version. But I believe that there is still room for improvement. So I suggest that you review the answers once again and try to analyze if you can further improve the statement by adding information or changing some information. I have listed some notes for you to use as a guide :-) Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to :-)

- I would suggest that you do not talk about your past accomplishments because the question is asking about your future potential. Instead. answer it along the lines of using your past accomplishments to highlight your potential. Something like; "She has displayed a constant potential for community planning and problem resolution which will help her reach her full potential as a leader in international in the future."

First of all, shehad studied

- She has studied...

I bear witness that she can take the good act as a leade

-I have seen her display excellent leadership abilities...
The paper is getting better. I have pointed out further changes that are going to help in finalizing the content of your Q&A. This should shed more light on your experience, ability, and desire to attend higher studies. See if the changes work for you :-)

-While supervising her work... She is tenacious when it comes to carrying out and settling her work goals .. are strong points that will help her make a contribution... passion often impresses people...

- She has the academic background to achieve all that she must in the field of international public health. Her goal has always been to... Her experience working with a little boy from the Philippines who suffered from multiple illnesses inspired her further and made her more determined... She also practiced in many fields of ... such as a health center...

- I can recommend her acceptance into the program based in her natural and academic abilities that can help her accomplish her goals... calmly, she can..

good spirit and passion to make a better tomorrow for all, I am certain the XXX's course of study will be a success.

- She has a good spirit... to make tomorrow better for all ... worldview that she...

Home / Scholarship / Reference letter for scholarship; to whom want to study about international public health