All about me - Letter of self-introduction for KGSP (Korea Language and Culture)

DealBlane 1 / -  
Hi everyone! That's my very first letter of self-introduction, I've never done this before, so I'm not sure if it's correct and hope you'll help me guys.

Korean Language and Teaching

My name is Vik I'm from Kazakhstan. I was born in January 1990 Shymkent city and still live there until now. My family is pretty usual I live with mother, father and younger sister. My mother used to be a teacher of Russian language and literature, my father used to be a civil engineer now they are retired. My younger sister is student in musical college, she i's planning to enroll in musical institute at this year, she is a pianist. Well I'm going to become a teacher of foreign languages and not just a usual teacher but very good educator of foreign languages. That's my plan and my dream.

When I finished high school I realized that I have to make a choice whom I want to become and by my choice it depends on what will be my future. On my way to goal there are many things happened to me, it were bad and good moments and now I understand that after going through all of this I still want to be a teacher, moreover learn better about this profession I want to be a teacher even more. Now I'm just afraid that I was waiting for many more things and I'm moving not fast enough because some of them require not only time but also the financial investments. So I'm very hope that KGSP will help me to overcome this obstacle and I in turn will make every effort to meet your expectations.

In my life I met many different teachers with their own styles and methods of teaching and some of them are inspired me to become a teacher. When I studied on English courses in Rice University US Texas there was a teacher who has influenced me the most. He was very popular among the students and each of them wanted to learn from him. Every his lesson were like a performance, it was so interesting and understandable it seems like time passed insensibly. I'm pretty sure he could be a good actor. It was obvious that he likes his job and gets great pleasure, therefore people likes him too. Confucius said "Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life". While studying undergraduate degree I took a teaching practice in primary schools also taught English courses for beginners and worked as a tutor. It was a great teaching experience but I am still very far from the level of a good teacher.

There are some reasons for studying in Korea. Nowadays South Korea is one of the most developed countries in the world with huge opportunities and rich cultural heritage. It has the most favorable conditions for educational and career future and it's chance for younger generation to achieve their goals. I'm a Korean nationality and as future teacher of foreign languages I consider it's my duty to know Korean language besides to all other languages. So last year I went to South Korea to study Korean language and I really liked it was awesome. So my next goal is to become a teacher of Korean language.
xutong 3 / 6  
insert how you made this choice and why you wanted to be a teacher at the first place On my way to goal there are many things happened to me, it were bad and good momentswhat bad and what good moments? tell me more and now I understand that after going through all of thiswhy still want to be a teaher

im sorry but i don't understand this sentence. what the financial investments? So I'm very hope that KGSP will help me to overcome this obstacle and I in turn will make every effort to meet your expectations.

actor kind of means fake or acting it out; you probably wanted to say a musical performer or a grand performer or something It was obvious that he likes his job and gets great pleasure, therefore people likes him too. Confucius said "Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life".

don't make it too much about yourself. like how much opputuniteis there are for you. instead, talk about how you can contribute to the development of south korea or the happiness of the kids you are going to teach in south korea So my next goal is to become a teacher of Korean language.wait so are you from korea or kazakhstan

Home / Scholarship / All about me - Letter of self-introduction for KGSP (Korea Language and Culture)