Stating motivation for Australia Awards Scholarship

gheet 1 / -  
Hi, I want to pursue an international master degree at Australia. However, I have not decided yet the two options of the preference universities. Need your help for my essay about motivation to choose course and institution for Australia Awards Scholarship. Below, I provided you with my information.

I have graduated from Japanese Literature at Padjajaran University for over 15 years ago. I'm working as financial journalist for the last 12 years, starting in local medias and expanding to regional business media, based in Singapore. I want to pursue a master degree in Australia with specific major at international business as I am looking at many Indonesian SMEs have difficulties to find new funding to increase their scalability. While at the same time, I am also meeting with several investors, from SE Asia and even Middle East who have been struggling to find a suitable investee candidates, with a clear source of revenue stream and path to profitability. I have recommended some companies names to the investors, or potential partners in Indonesia that can they join with to be their local partner. However, what I can be done is so limited, restrictions to my code of ethics as a journalist who be more balanced and not bias to specific companies. Studying in international business can bridge me to a vast investor networking who want to invest in Indonesia, meeting them with potential partners, and assist them in finding suitable investees. Shifting career to a international marketer is unavoidable, but I am delighted to tap that new career.
This will not work. You are limited to 200 words for the response. So you cannot waste the space on just a motivational discussion. The motivation must be provided in relation to the choice of courses and university. While I see that you have a very strong motivation, the presentation for this should not exceed one 5 sentence paragraph. The remaining 2 paragraphs must focus on how your motivation integrates with your university course and choice. You have to make sure that you can provide a solid response within the allotted word count. You will need to shorten this presentation immensely in order to provide the space for the university and course choices .

Home / Scholarship / Stating motivation for Australia Awards Scholarship