Summary of Education and Proffessional Goals- For SMART Scholarship

ghoff360 1 / -  
Hi, my name is Gunnar and I am a chemical engineering student applying for the SMART scholarship given by the Department of Defense. I am struggling to write a summary of my current educational program objectives and long-range professional goals. I also have to state why I would like to work for the DoD and how I would benefit by working for the DoD as there is a post graduation employment aspect to the scholarship. I don't know what to write for the summary of the educational objectives and having issues elaborating on my reasons for wanting to work for the DoD. My reasons are that am interested in research, civic duty and pre-graduation training through summer internships. Any help would be much appreciated.
isai 12 / 111  
This is very simple ...just express your intention of you doing this course, how do you contribute to community after finishing this studies...why do you choose this field? . Write a simple essay and based on their requirements. You write and post it here. There are many over here to comments. Basically , when you want to apply for any shcolarships, there are requirements ..find sample from google...im pretty sure you can do it seems your written english is good. What are you waiting for? Good Luck...

Home / Scholarship / Summary of Education and Proffessional Goals- For SMART Scholarship