In which way this study will enhance your chance for a great career?

husam bari 1 / -  

using Environmental Engineering knowledge in palestine

Palestine suffers from a shortage of energy sources as a Palestinian youth must prepare cadres capable of designing, planning and following up the search for alternative and clean sources, in addition to increasing awareness in the areas of rationalization of consumption and improving energy efficiency and the environment.

I am interested in dealing with the Palestinian reality,but master degree in Environmental Engineering, which is not available in any of the Palestinian universities. I also discussed the importance of this specialization to the Palestine, which suffers from pollution in the environment and lack of energy sources.

This program will help me in activating scientific research in the fields of improving energy efficiency and the trend towards new and renewable energy technologies, which contributes to improving environment and the energy sector in Palestine .

The statistics indicate that 70.7% of the total area of forests in the West Bank was affected, leaving only 29.3%. It is noted that all kinds of damage due to lack of good work .with the environment in Palestine and Weak technical expertise for solid waste management

Studying in Australia will give me a great opportunity to enhance my CV that will increase awareness among my cultures and give me the opportunity to engage in Australia's customs, traditions and cultures.

I will have opportunities to develop proficiency in foreign language
Study programs in Australia have training and experience elements that will add to me many skills and develop new insights and understanding through the formation of new relationships

by obtaining a higher degree serves the goal of learning environmental engineering and maintain and raise my specialized and distinctive so as to contribute to raise economic development to reach the best place possible and to create a sophisticated environment in which creativity and innovation In order to serve the needs of my community.
Husam, your essay concentrates too much on hypothetical situations instead of real world applications. Since this is a masters degree program, the reviewer will assume that you currently work in a profession that will benefit from these studies that you will be completing. There is no sense of a possible career direction or applicability of your studies within your current position in the essay. A proper response to this essay would correspond with your future plans. This is not about "will have" but rather "I will". What are your plans for applying what you have learned in this sector? How will this enhance your future career? Talk about your future career goals and the relevance of these studies to achieving them. If you have a specific situation that this additional education will address, include that discussion in the essay. Don't hypothesize. Be specific regarding your future plans based upon the completion of these studies. It is about how you will apply these information to your job. It is not about making your CV look good. Using that line of reasoning means you do not have a job at the moment so what is the sense in these advanced studies then?

Home / Scholarship / In which way this study will enhance your chance for a great career?