Write the personal statement based on your lesson learned during an extra-academic activity

soma22 1 / 1  

personal statement essay

I can still recall the moment when my partner and I were announced on stage as the 3rd winners of the EGA competition.

I never thought I would ever get along with my partner. The teacher paired us up to work on a project. All of us made a design, but the teacher chose mine as the one we applied for the competition. And from that moment, my partner started to feel left out. I assured her that this project is named after us, and we are the ones who are going to build it. We started working on our project every day after school for 3 hours. We felt frustrated every time we failed to build our design, but I always told my partner its not time to give up.

After a month of diligent work, it was time for us to present our design to the judges. We were nervous, but I tried to calm down. We were nominated and won the 3rd in EGA kinetic art design competition.

There were many troubles along the way, begin made me experience new things and gained me memorize
This is an incomplete personal statement. Unless otherwise specified, this should have at least 250 words. There is no complete prompt to help she analyze the writing properly either. It appears this is all incomplete draft that fails to provide the implied necessary requirements. The essay lacks a developed focus on whatever the topic is supposed to be. Without a complete draft, it is impossible to review and advice on the needed presentation improvements. The essay is currently too shallow and does not inform the reader as needed. There are too many presentation gaps. Try to expand on your overall presentation if you can. Make it more informative than it is now.
OP soma22 1 / 1  
this the question
Please write the personal statement with a focus on what you learned from and felt during curricular and/or extracurricular activities (up to three) to which you attached meaning and devoted yourself in high school.(within 1500 characters/200words) (Required)

this was all can explain 200words

Home / Scholarship / Write the personal statement based on your lesson learned during an extra-academic activity