Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Writing: For MEXT Scholarship Japan - My field of expertise is Biotechnology

Nazish Masood 1 / -  
Respected EF moderators and members. I would like to apply MEXT scholarship which provides Field of specialization studied in the past (be detailed and specific as possible). Here it is a specific introduction about my past filed below, and I'll be waiting for your comments. Thank you.

Field of specialization studied in the past

My field of specialization is Biotechnology during the tenure of my Graduation and post-Graduation qualification. Biotechnology is an emerging wave in the world of science with the subtle potential to merge science and technology. The courses of Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering elevated the dimension of thinking during Graduation and motivated me towards research work. I have successfully completed my graduation and post-graduation thesis by understanding some basic to advanced techniques in Biotechnology and in Molecular biology. With my research experience, I personally think that biotechnology can be a great solution to mankind struggle.

Note: Due to the space problem in the application form, I wouldn't elaborate it. Kindly give me one more suggestion can I print this one separately or not

Home / Scholarship / Writing: For MEXT Scholarship Japan - My field of expertise is Biotechnology