Specification of reasons I chose this field especially, technology, computer science (MEXT, Japan)

intherighpath 1 / -  

study choice justification

I selected this field and subject as my degree because it allows me to pursue both of my passions: solving problems and creating creative experiences. Because I used to answer a lot of math-related problems and wanted to continue engaging math in my future life, I chose this degree as my major because of the tight tie between math and computing. I can produce ideas for solving user-specific problems, design and ideate feasible solutions, and then put them into action using code. I believe using computing abilities, I can solve complex, difficult challenges; with the help of computing, I can have a positive impact on the world in any area, including medicine, education, any construction site. Ultimately, there really isn't any doubt that computer related sciences are going to be a huge element of enterprises in the future. Getting ahead of the curve by learning analytics now provides a pathway to success, as well as transferable skills that can help in every facet of life. Finally, taking part in an end-to-end event is rewarding for me since it allows me to not only dream but also create an experience. I am confident that the programs you represent in the MEXT scholarship will continue to provide "fuel" for my ambitions.

please, highlight any cons or weaknesses of my essay
These reasons are not developed enough to establish a solid professional goal upon graduation. The references provided are in need of a better representation in relation to future work plans. The current discussion moves within draft idea considerations only. An actual and believable explanation was not developed within the presentation. The writer needs to pick an academic and professional reason for his decision. Develop these 2 ideas deeply in the presentation to achieve a believable explanation. The current discussion only applies to a hobby type of outlook for the course choice. It is the lack of an academic and career development path that limits the impact of the essay. This is not a well thought out response.

Home / Undergraduate / Specification of reasons I chose this field especially, technology, computer science (MEXT, Japan)