Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

Do men and women have similar goals in life?! Hey guys, help me edit(:

rEdHeEls 1 / -  
If you were reading this magazine 50 years ago, odds were good that the wife would stay at home, baby sit the kids and complete the house errands where as the husband would work for lubricating the house chores and life of the family members, that your son was heading for the college but your daughter was not, that the husband's agreement was the wife's agreement kept aside the contradictions in the wife's assent. But, it is amusing how circumstances have changed over the years. Today, men and women are competing in every pace of life. Women are equally serving the tertiary sector as the men are.

The contemporary society is just beginning to delve into the true distinctions between men and women. The only difference between these two genders is their genders. The society is run by both male and female dominance. Today, the C.E.Os are not only men but women also serve the topmost priorities of business. Most of the households are run by women. They decide on the needs and wants of their households. They are excelling in every aspect that comes to your tongue's tip. Be it engineers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, artists or astronauts, female dominance lies in every field. The core reason for these contradictories between the women power in the past and the present is mainly due to the expansion of capabilities for women to surpass in jobs other than housekeeping and because women are now allowed to have ambitions.

These changes have largely affected the growth of women and how similar women are now to men. Men and women largely agree on the importance of goals in their life. According to the research by the TIME magazine, it was spotted that men and women look for the same aims in their life. Ninety-two percent of men and ninety-six percent of women say being healthy is very important to them. Being financially secure is very important to seventy-four percent of men and eighty-one percent of women; having a fulfilling job is important for seventy three percent men and seventy two percent women. Having children is a top goal of sixty percent of men and sixty six percent of women. Looking at these statistics, not much of a difference is spotted between the aspirations of these two genders.

Through the help of a survey, we also found out that young men and women have different goals compared to the married population. Their goals gradually change after marriage. Most of the married men and women have their family as the first priority. But there seems to be a huge difference between the youngsters and the married folks. The teenagers and the bachelors usually are more ambitious in accordance with their secure courier with enough money for their survival. Also, many young men and women need fun in their life. Whereas when you are a father or a mother, your first priority gets to be your family.

The only difference today between men and women is their sexes. Today, women and men are equally proficient of working and dominating the humanity. They have the same goals. They have the same capabilities. Now it is up to the people and their stereotypical mind sets to judge women of the twenty first century.
linmark 2 / 328 7  
I'm not what this is for but there are some easy edits (and I am not a guy) so - maybe my help is not appropriate to help here. But from my perspective, here are a few suggestions meant to improve your essay:

more ambitious in accordance with their secure courier

WHAT IS COURIER??

your first priority gets to be IS your family

working and dominating the humanity.

women is their sexes.

ow it is up to the people and their stereotypical mind sets to judge women of the twenty first century.

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS TIES IN TO THE PROMPT - WAS THIS WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO? JUDGE WOMEN OF THE 21ST CENTURY??

the husband would work for lubricating the house chores

LUBRICATE!!????? WHAT IS THAT?

kept aside the contradictions in the wife's assent.

NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS EITHER...
satish - / 1  
all depends on that how much understanding has between wife and husband
how much they believe in each other

Home / Speeches / Do men and women have similar goals in life?! Hey guys, help me edit(: