Unanswered [3] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Student Talk 9

Reading : 9.0 - Just got my IELTS result.

Hello everyone... I got me result today and achieved desired score Alhamdulilah.
This forum helped me alot and I am sooooo thankful to every single person, esp moderators, who helped me a lot and corrected my mistakes. I can never be able to thank the way I feel. Thank you sooooo much.

Here is my score:
Reading : 9.0
Speaking: 7.5
Writing: 7.0
Listening: 7.0

Congratulations Shumaila! While we very happy about your success, I also want to thank you too for dropping us a note to express your feelings. It's very thoughtful of you and we really appreciate. All of us here believe in the power of collaboration and your words confirm this fact. So it's now your turn dear... We want you to continue the good work with us by helping others with their writing.

:)
Thanx Pahan, party is on...and I am thankful to you as well. your advice was helpful a lot during exam :-)

We want you to continue the good work with us by helping others with their writing.

thank you so much dumi:-) I am never gonna leave this forum which really really made my score perfect. IELTS was what hindering me from getting my job as a doctor. This forum was useful for me, and I am gonna make it useful for others too inshAllah.

Home / Student Talk / Reading : 9.0 - Just got my IELTS result.