Unanswered [2] | Urgent [0]

Home / Student Talk   % width Posts: 6

Suggestions for getting recorded interviews transcribed

readytograduate 1 / -  
Jul 22, 2008   #1
Does anyone have any suggestions on getting someone to transcribe interviews for a paper transcribed, where to go, companies, etc?

EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Jul 23, 2008   #2
Good morning.

I suggest you look in your local area for transcriptionists. Depending on your location, you may be able to look in the yellow pages of your phone book. Also check your local courthouse; in the states each courtroom is required to have a court reporter and he/she generally works with a freelance transcriptionist. You can contact that individual and he/she should be able to assist you.

Moderator, EssayForum.com
Consular 1 / 9 1  
Sep 10, 2014   #3
I am asked to send official transcript for an International student - how can I deal with that ?

Hi I am a school director and I am asked to send offical transcript for an International student
how can I deal with that ?
In our country we do not use GPA? how can I get or do this transcript !!!

Please help me!!
vangiespen - / 4,137 1449  
Sep 10, 2014   #4
You can send the transcript of the student to the international school in its current format. But you will need to attach a grade conversion chart to it just so the school can have a point of comparison between the grading systems. I am sure you can find someone in the administrative office who can help you find a conversion chart. It may seem overwhelming for you to be dealing with international schools but you don't have to be afraid. They are pretty understanding of the different educational styles worldwide and make room in order to understand those differences. If you are confident that the student has the high marks to be considered for admission, then go ahead and send the transcript in the format that your school creates it in. But I suggest that you do your best to find the conversion chart just in case the other school has never received an application from a student from your school or country before. You can also ask the student to email the international school authorities to inform them about the grading difference and ask for their advice regarding the matter in relation to his application.
Consular 1 / 9 1  
Sep 10, 2014   #5
thanks but how can I contact Admission office
what if the transcript is with a foreign language? How can I do this task without hurting his admission?
Consular 1 / 9 1  
Sep 14, 2014   #6
I think you just go to an official translator like AMIDEAST in Middle East so that they translate the transcript and give you a GPA out of 20 I guess.

Home / Student Talk / Suggestions for getting recorded interviews transcribed