Among the academic cream of American universities the University of Chicago is most convincing to me

profes 3 / 9  
UChicago Supplement:

How does the University of Chicago, as you know it now, satisfy your desire for a particular kind of learning, community, and future? Please address with some specificity your own wishes and how they relate to UChicago.

Among the academic cream of American universities - Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT- the University of Chicago - is most convincing to me as it satisfy my unsatiable desire to science and research.

I see UChicago as the bridge that will help me materialize my dreams as I get all the conditions to perform and fulfill my dreams. UChicago attracted me as I found it the most highly devoted university for Scientific research because it not only operate hundreds of research centers on campus but also spend billions of dollars on scientific research. Also, The University of Chicago Library system, encompassing one of the largest collections of print volumes in the United States, will push me toward the world of Scientific and philosophical exploration by profiting of the rare treasure of books available in UChicago. Providing the most rigorous, technical and intense learning experience under the assistance of honorable professors like 1966 Physics Nobel Prize Winner Robert Millikan (I have been bedazzled by such an early founding like oil-drop experiment) and 2005 Chemistry Nobel-Prize Winner Irwin Rose , UChicago will motivate me to work with full-time professors to bring of important experiments and academic movements.

To me, one of the most appealing aspects of the UChicago experience is getting a chance to meet thousands of new people who all have their own ideas and perspectives, and being able to share all of my ideas with all ethnics as African-Americans, Hispanic, White, Asians, Arabs as well as Native American. Such a pursuit is wide available especially with UChicago on-Campus housing system that gives me the opportunity to learn from diverse elected bright minds. Diversity is a vital source of tolerance as I wil strive to enter every conversation with a positive attitude and an open mind and hope to deepen my understanding of the world around me through both my academic studies and in my everyday interactions with other people. In Addition, UChicago praise Art as a source of human awareness. The Festival of the Arts and Summer Breeze which include exhibitions and interactive artistic endeavors, are interesting programs that enhance the sense of global culture I see these programs as a magic tool that helps lessening tension around the world that's way I want to take part of messaging the concepts that are highly needed like Cultural Sharing and Human brotherhood.
kev80 2 / 1  
first paragraph should be about you, not about the school. it's a narrative essay, so talk about something about you. overall, it's a good essay

Home / Undergraduate / Among the academic cream of American universities the University of Chicago is most convincing to me