Need advice on essay question- "Unique characteristics and experiences"

GuruKid 1 / 3  
Hi Guys,

I am applying to this undergraduate business school and want to know how I should approach this question:

"HBA graduates often state that it is the diversity and caliber of the students at Ivey that make the Ivey HBA program dynamic and challenging. Please tell us in 250 words the unique characteristics and experiences that you would bring to the classroom which would enhance the educational experience of your colleagues."

1. How do you suggest I go about answering this question. I have many accomplishments and I don't how I can summarize it in only 250 words.

2. Also any suggestions on structure.

3. Any good websites with samples answers.

Thanks a million
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

1. Choose the one that you can be the most concise about, yet is the most impressive of them all. You don't have a lot of space to work with, so the accomplishment must do a lot of the "shine" on its own.

2. Stick to the traditional opening, body, conclusion structure. Keep in mind because of the restrictive word count as long as it gets the job done it is OK to have one or two sentence openings and closings.

3. I can't help you with that one.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP GuruKid 1 / 3  
Hey, thanks alot. I think you are doing a great job on this boarding helping everyone out. I think there should be away to donate money to help enhance this website such as what mozilla firefox does.

Home / Undergraduate / Need advice on essay question- "Unique characteristics and experiences"