the ancient kazakh tribes "Zhalayir" - Michigan University,short essay

anuarbek95 7 / 17  
Hi,
this is my essay for prompt: Which group you belong to and what is your role.
What do you think about it? I still didn't finish your role in it part, but would really appreciate any help, especially grammar and style, sentence structure.

I am proud to be a member of one of the ancient kazakh tribes "Zhalayir". There are about hundred tribes in Kazakhstan that make three huge clans - the Greatest Clan, the Secondary Clan and the Small Clan. Zhalayir belongs to the Greatest Clan, and from the beginning of times Zhalayirs were the rulers of Kazakh wide grasslands. Zhalayir was a democratic tribe; therefore, all my ancestors respected people's rights, electing the rulers and advisors by open ballot system; advocated human values and provided freedom of choice. These morals passed through ages to my generation and are still important. I am the sixteenth generation after Genghis Khan, who was also from Zhalayir tribe and who was the founder and the ruler of Mongol Empire. My ancestors used the governing system of Zhalayirs and some laws are still based to the principles of that times. The great tribe did not only based today's politics of Kazakhstan, but also left books such as "Tarikhi-Rashidi", "The laws of seven" and information about the other tribes and nations.
ecordo5 4 / 29  
"There are about a hundred tribes..."

"Zhalayir belongs to the Greatest Clan and from the beginning of time Zhalayirs were the rulers of Kazakh wide grasslands. Zhalayir was a democratic tribe; therefore, all my ancestors respected people's rights, electing the rulers and advisors by open ballot system. They also advocated human values and provided freedom of choice. "

^Break this sentence up into two sentences.

Please check on my P.A.D.S essay, thanks :)
The great tribe not only served as a founda tion for today's politics of Kazakhstan, but also left books such as "Tarikhi-Rashidi", "The Laws of Sev en" and information about the other tribes and nations.

Thanks, everyone, for making this a great thread.

I think this essay really is very impressive. The reader will be intrigued by the idea of an ancient tribe that used democratic principles.

:-) It definitely is a good way to answer the prompt.

Home / Undergraduate / the ancient kazakh tribes "Zhalayir" - Michigan University,short essay