My answers for some application profile questions

theAbraham 3 / 16  
Hello, I just wanted to get my answers checked for some application profile questions. Please tell me how you feel about the flow of the text, grammatical errors, and if I give out a good feeling of who I am. Thanks :)

Note: All answers had to be >300 Characters. Also I'm notorious for run-on sentences and mixing up things like there and their.

What is the most significant challenge that society faces today?

Distribution is a problem that has direct effects on a whole slew of other issues. For example more environmentally friendly cars or pedestrian friendly cities affect global warming. Also food shortage is not a problem, but getting supplies were they're needed is.

What were your favorite events (e.g., performances, exhibits, sporting events, etc.) this past year?

Ramadan was a very important event for me this year. Not only did it bring me closer to other Muslims and my family, but being so hungry I couldn't concentrate on my regular workload. So I took a month off of the regular web development work and picked up drawing, a hobby I still practice today.

What historical moment or event do you wish you could have witnessed?

I wish I could have sat in front of a black and white television during the 60's, holding my breath with the rest of the world, as the Apollo 11 mission was landing on the moon. An accomplishment that seemed as impossible as it was being done must have been inspiring for what the future held.
Wyn 1 / 4  
I like the answers you gave for the last two questions, for the first one i feel that you should stick to either one of those topics and give it alittle more detail

good job
Oh... transportation and distribution. I like your idea. You should read a few articles about this, and see what solutions are offered. Mention them here.

I like the humor in the second one! It brought me closer to other Muslims and my family, but I also benefited in an unexpected way. Being so hungry that I could not concentrate on my regular workload, I took a month off from...

You are funny and smart.
Mustafa1991 8 / 373 4  
You bow out of answering by "x is a problem that exerts effects on other letters .", and "random word, random word, popular overdone hot word.", but *"Also, battling hunger is not a problem of food shortage, it is to answer the difficult question of how to channel the food where it is needed."* will work.

"An accomplishment that seemed as impossible as it was being done must have been inspiring for what the future held."

*An accomplishment long held impossible, it must have evoked thoughts of what else was possible, proving the paragon of inspiration.*
OP theAbraham 3 / 16  
Thanks you three, I'll get to tweaking my first statement

Home / Undergraduate / My answers for some application profile questions