I aspire to bring a sense of design and structure to as many projects worldwide as possible.

themojo 1 / -  
My curiosity of the world has always extended past my current life in New York City to places both near and far. As a candidate for civil engineering I aspire to bring a sense of design and structure to as many projects worldwide as possible. I truly want to make a name of myself in a field that affects so many in a worldly manner. And through NYU, and its many global campuses, it is my wish to utilize its study abroad programs.

Growing up in the Big Apple, while I feel that I have a true understanding of city life, I also understand that every city has its own culture and sense of pride. Through each major city's food, demographics and architecture, a lot can be learned of its roots and sense of urbanization. NYU is an institution that attracts individuals from many cities, whether it be Los Angeles, Chicago, or elsewhere. I wish to bring a piece of New York City, the Bronx, to the table.

The converging of so many different cultures in a single university for the purpose of higher education is nothing more than inspirational. With such a vast demographic, I too want to pursue my own goals. Through my own achievements and accomplishments, I hope to encourage others to seek their interests as well.

Through my experience as the Quality Manager of Khan's Tutorial, a successful and growing tutoring institution, I feel all of these qualities resonate through me.

Intelligence is a trait that is both inherent and acquired. In order to achieve success, I must strive to be the best, and that can only be sought through hard work. A great work ethic is always needed, and through my own experiences both in and outside of school, I understand its necessity.

NYU is a web of a vast amount of threads all interconnected, and communication is key. I hope to utilize the university's large pool of faculty, staff and alumni to my best ability. I am bold and vigilant in my goal to connect with others.

Global, urban, inspired, smart, connected and bold; these are the qualities instilled in NYU, and the same traits that I have strived to achieve throughout my career as both a student and a leader. It is with these ideals that I hope to both learn and reciprocate during my time as a student of NYU.
daniellecurtis5 2 / 3  
And through NYU, and its many global campuses, it is my wish to utilize its study abroad programs.

this sentence doesnt seem like it fits here. Maybe you can find a way to incorporate it into another part of your essay but I would refrain from placing it here.

I wish to bring a piece of New York City, the Bronx, to the table.
this sentence seems a little awkward.

Overall, I think this is a very well written essay! Best of luck with the rest of your application!

Home / Undergraduate / I aspire to bring a sense of design and structure to as many projects worldwide as possible.