I am a barbarian! ; BARD Supp/ Short commentary

impatient101 8 / 17 3  
One hundred years ago, in 1912, the Austrian writer and social critic Karl Kraus, famous for his provocative aphorisms, wrote "Civilization ends, since barbarians erupt from it." Write a short commentary on what you think this might mean from your perspective 100 years later, and whether it makes any sense.

PLEASE HELP ME MAKE ANY TYPE OF IMPROVEMENT TO THIS DRAFT.I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT BEFORE I SUBMIT THIS.Also, I would really appreciate any suggestions on how to finish this essay.

I am a barbarian!.I work hard for good results.I follow my dharma and every now and then I do something for the sake of humanity. I am a part of civilization.And even if good deeds make me a barbarian,then,yes I am a hardcore barbarian.

Thousands of these 'I's make a civilization.I am aware of the fact that a lot of these 'I's are not as depicted above and they are in fact "barbarians" but I do not agree that the whole of civilization will be doomed because of some "barbarians"Just because an egg has gone bad doesn't mean the whole batch of eggs produced is rotten.Let us look at th is the other way.Despite the muddy water, a lotus flower blossoms and showers its beauty and make the whole scene a beauty.
katev 18 / 120 24  
Wow this is a hard topic!

You end with two "sayings." You need to say something you have thought of on your own. These two idioms do apply here, but you need originality.

Your first paragraph doesn't make much sense.
I'm at a loss with this prompt, honestly.
OP impatient101 8 / 17 3  
Thank you for being so honest.I really appreciate it...Seems like I need to write on the other topic.

Home / Undergraduate / I am a barbarian! ; BARD Supp/ Short commentary