Biomass letter

edoggy413 1 / -  
Dear Palmer Renewable,
I understand that your company wants to build a bio-mass plant in your company. There are many values and will consent to build the biomass plant. There are also values of people in the community that are for and against it. Finally, you should be aware of the positive and negative consequences that can affect what I decide.

Biomass energy comes from plants and animals which contain stored energy from the sun and it's renewable. Plants are absorbed in photosynthesis which is the sun's energy. The chemical energy passes on to animals because of the people that eat them. The chemical energy also releases the heat when it starts to burn. Biomass is converted into methane gas and transportation fuels that are useable forms of energy. The methane gas is the main ingredient of the natural gas. When carbohydrates are burning, the energy changes back into carbon dioxide.

The biomass plant is used to burn wood and agricultural waste in order to generate electricity.
So this is part of my letter

I need help with udpating my intro and more information.

The assignment is for me to be a lawmake being of Springfield, Ma being asked to build a biomass plant at a company called Palmer Renewable in East Springfield. I need to use the decision making model. My letter needs to include information about bio mass plants and include understanding of the values of people in the community who are for or against it.
I understand that your company wants to build a bio-mass plant in your company . ---Did you mean to write 'in your town'?

There are many values and will consent to build the biomass plant. ---This sentence doesn't make sense to me, I think you should revise it.

Biomass energy comes from plants and animals which contain stored energy from the sun, and it's renewable.

Biomass is converted into methane gas and transportation fuels that are usable forms of energy.

:)

Home / Undergraduate / Biomass letter