Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

I will bring all my culture and heritage to University of Colorado-CU Boulder prompt

det94 1 / -  
Hello,

This is my essay for U of Colorado-Boulder, please take a look and help me to adjust it.

Thank you!

Speech in Front of Other Students

Experiences that I had during my high school time and my Pre-U programme was very valuable to me. They were my precious that I can't find anywhere in this world even though I had a chance to make them again, I think I can't make them the same as before. They taught me the meaning of pain, survive, and success in my journey to achieve my goals.

Being a Welfare Bureau for Students Representative Council taught me to be honest, and strong. During this time, I was given tasks to manage all the students' transportation for all their semester breaks. This means that I had to collect and keep the money that the students gave to me and surrender them to the management board. But things never happen like we always planned. That one time, some of the money almost half of it lost and I was shocked and very scared because I should surrender the money to the management board that day. With my friends' help, we manage to collect again the amount of money that lost by using our money first. After that we gave the money to the management board and tell them the true story why we late to surrender the money. After that accident I realized that it was my fault because too careless and from this accident also I learned to be more honest, responsible and strong because all obstacle have its own solution.

Who will not trembling when has a first time to give a speech in front of other students. This happen to me during my participation in Young Entrepreneurs Programme Conventional. The Company that I had joined has to present our company reports and profits in one of the competition. As one of the board of director, I had to give a report about my division which is marketing division. As I mentioned earlier, I was very pessimistic about myself ability to talk in front of others. But with the training and helps from my friend, I was able to talk and overcome my fear and we won the third place in this competition. This taught me that although we know nothing about something, don't shy to ask people to help us because we will never know our true potential until we discover it with or without other help.

Lastly, as a student from Malaysia, I will bring all my culture and heritage to University of Colorado Boulder and not to forget I also will bring all my experiences that had shaped me there so that I can share it with other students that come here. I will try as hard as I can to tell others about my cultures and experiences in the classroom setting as well as outside such as University's compound. There, at University of Colorado Boulder I will not just be a student that only knows to study engineering, but I also will try to be a leader there.

Home / Undergraduate / I will bring all my culture and heritage to University of Colorado-CU Boulder prompt