'chance to share Russian culture with other people there' - What qualities for UCF?

LynnBrown 2 / -  
thank you so much for the feedback, Kevin!!!
do you mind to check another one? ))))
What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that would allow you to contribute to the UCF community?

Study at UCF is an exclusive opportunity to achieve my goals and to express myself. Surrounded by comfortable study environment of the University, I'm determined to gain a deeper knowledge both from theoretical and practical perspective.

Moreover, since I have been studying at the University in Russia, I can share my knowledge and experience of different educational system with students and professors at the UCF.

I think my ability to adjust to a new environment, and my capability to overcome various hardships and setbacks has influenced my communication skills, which are very important in becoming a part of the university community.

My previous study experience had taught me the ways to be efficient and curious in the learning process. It helps me to stay motivated and goal-oriented. I think such characteristics as diligent, organized and inquisitive are the key of successful education. And I truly believe that learning is more efficient than cramming.

Besides all written above, being a part of the UCF community, would give me a chance to share Russian culture with other people there and it could help strengthen cultural and social integration between USA and Russia.
Surrounded by the comfortable study environment of the University, I'm determined to gain a deeper knowledge both from theoretical and practical perspectives .
Moreover, since I have...

My previous study experience had taught me the ways to be efficient and curious in the learning process. It Efficiency helps me to ________, and curiosity helps me to stay motivated and goal-oriented.

I think such characteristics as diligence, organization and inquisitiveness are the keys to successful education.

:-)

Home / Undergraduate / 'chance to share Russian culture with other people there' - What qualities for UCF?