Home / Undergraduate % width   Posts: 2

The chart shows the total distance travelled by passengers on five types of transport in the UK

PN356 1 / -  
18 hrs ago   #1
The bar graph below compares the total distance of five types of transportation were travelled by customers in the UK between 1990 and 2000.

Overall, it is obvious from the bar chart that bus was the most popular vehicle in the UK in both 1990 and 2000, whilst bicycle and air plane was the least popular means of transport.

As is shown by the diagram that the number of kilometres were gone by bus was 40 in 1990. The quantity of kilometres were moved by train was slightly shorter. Next, motorbike and bicycle just travelled an extremely short distance. Air was rarer than any other transport in 1990, it just moved only 2. Turning to 2000, there were the same as 1990 that public transport and rail were the most standard means of transport. Regarding another three categories, there was a small change between air and bycicle. In 2000, the least popular transport was bicycle. The total distance moved by these types of transport in 2000 was longer than 1990.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15258  
18 hrs ago   #2
Sadly the report veers more towards and automatic failing score since it does not meet the 150 minimum word requirement. This normally results in the examiner giving the examinee an automatic failed score. You will receive point deductions for the missing 4 words. Believe me, when you are ESL trying to pass the IELTS test, every deduction is not good for your overall score.

You are also getting your images confused, which means you will leave the reader with much confusion, leading to a failing GRA score. your grammar range and vocabulary are not up to the passing requirements for those rubics. However, you did analyze the image in a quick manner which is something that shows your potential to pass the test.

Kindly remember to follow the task 1 format next time which is 3 paragraphs of comparative analysis discussion, with proper image identifiers but no request for the reader to look at the image since the reader does not have a copy of the image. I look forward to reading your next practice essay.

Home / Undergraduate / The chart shows the total distance travelled by passengers on five types of transport in the UK
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: