'I chose Mechanical Engineering' - NUS Admission

D41V30N 2 / 2  
This section is an opportunity for you to elaborate on the information you have provided earlier. You may discuss a special talent, a personal experience or an activity that you have been involved in that is relevant to the course you are applying for admission.

As your essay is limited to only 2000 characters (including punctuations and space), do present your ideas in a focused and thoughtful manner.

Alright, that is the essay topic. I am applying for Mechanical Engineering (as my first choice) in the National University of Singapore. I have good grades in my O Levels and A Levels, but currently, I am extremely bummed out and nothing comes to my mind about how I should begin or what I should write over here. If someone give me some leads about how or where to start, I would really appreciate that. I have a fascination with Mathematics and scored an almost perfect score of 399 out of 400 in my core courses in A Levels, and it allows me to solve extremely difficult Physics calculations with much ease. And being honest, that is the reason I chose Mechanical Engineering as my primary course.

To be frank, I am facing difficulties with writing the essay is because I lack any real ambition for any particular subject; I just want to get into NUS. I have been one of the top students in my class and have performed well in all-aspects, which kinda makes it very difficult for me to choose any particular subject. I decided to go for Mechanical Engineering because I believe I can use my natural talent in maths and physics to excel in this subject, but other than that, I have no real ambition of choosing any subject. I'm quite confident I'd do well in whichever subject I choose, and I chose Mechanical Engineering. But an essay is... well... difficult for me to write because as I said, I had no real plans of studying any subject at all. So please. Help me out here.

Thanks.
USMAN GUJJAR 2 / 33  
Try to read more and more English matrial,your writing ability will increase automatically.Start from you childhood.

Home / Undergraduate / 'I chose Mechanical Engineering' - NUS Admission