"computer science Olympiad" - department or program at MIT

Yulduz 2 / 6  
"Hello World!" Every programmer in the world has seen that on the screen when running first self-made program. So did I. We greet the world of programming.

It was two weeks before Olympiads when a friend of mine suggested to me to go computer science Olympiad. He was just joking but that joke provoked an idea in my mind to challenge myself and see what I can do. My grandfather used to say "There's nothing you cant do what someone else could already do."

I started my studies and at once fell in love with programming. Every algorithm is like a musical note "existing" in logical harmony with other algorithms. A part of a great symphony... This satisfaction from the work I did helped me to finish all needed materials in two weeks and get the first place in the Olympiad. Love for programming is still in my heart and that is why I Computer Science department appeals to me the most at MIT.

need your help...
TheFreeMason11 6 / 54  
Love for programming is still in my heart and that is why the Computer Science department appeals to me the most at MIT.

It's not a bad essay, but it's not great either. I could help you more if you post the topic though...
OP Yulduz 2 / 6  
Although you may not yet know what you want to major in, which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why?

Home / Undergraduate / "computer science Olympiad" - department or program at MIT