Unanswered [8] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Undergraduate   Posts: 3

DISCUSSS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDES OF FASHIONABLE CLOTHES

niraj /  
Hi, give feedback on my essay

Discuss positive and negative sides of fashionable clothes.

Now a days , people wear fashionable clothes to show his personality and his reputation. In past clothes are just worn to cover body and there was no fashion.Rich and poor people wear same cotton clothes and there was no difference seen in their identity and look alike.Slowly the trend change, the rich people started to wore gold accessories and started to use pure silk in their clothes to show difference.The trend change further and fitted clothes were started and then fashionable clothes were started.

There are many positive point of wearing fashionable clothes but it share some negative points also.The positive things about fashionable cloth are that it shows people's reputation, personality and progressive nature and negative side, sometimes these clothes shows wrong identity of people that it helps to make other people fool or cheat.

Firstly the fashion clothes shows that he is a rich person for example if the person wear Armani suit than people will think he must be having big house, fleets of car, farm houses in exotic location, enjoying holiday in Europe

and enjoying his life.

Secondly the clothes shows the personality for example In offices bosses order employees to wear smart clothes that suits your personality and appoint those people who wear smart clothes and look good.The girls also prefer guys with handsome looks and fashionable clothes.

Thirdly the clothes shows progressive nature for examples some employees start dressing same like their seniors it shows that they want to reach to their seniors post and even progress further .

There are many positive things about fashionable clothes and it has negatives too some times These clothes change the identity of person for example I read in newspaper that in marriages , thieves wear fashionable clothes and stole

brides jewellery . So some times these clothes make poor people look rich and can cheat people very easily.Even guys try to cheat rich girls by wearing these trendy clothes.

If anyone know more negative point please give feed back

Liebe 1 / 546 2  
Why did you not type this in Caps locks?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,995  
Now a days ,P eople wear fashionable clothes to show their personalities and enhancehistheir reputations .

Theres is no need for "now a days" (which is spelled "nowadays"), which makes it seem like you are discussing a new trend. People have been dressing for purposes of style for as far back as anyone can remember, at least since the dawn of recorded history.

In the past, clothes werejust worn just to cover the body, and there was no fashion.

I have corrected this sentence even though it should be struck. This is sheer speculation. So far as we know, people in virtually every place and time have used their way of covering themselves to send social signals about themselves.

Rich and poor people wore the same cotton clothes, and there was no visible difference seen in their identity because they looked alike.

Again, I have corrected the grammar although I question the content. Unless you know of a time and place when this was true, you should not say it. Except in fiction, it is not acceptable to simply make things up.

Every sentence has multiple errors. I will skip down to another.

Firstly,the fashionable clothes show that he --Who is "he"? You have not identified a specific person. Who is this "him" you write about in every essay? -- is a rich person.F or example, if a person wears an Armani suit, the n people will think he must be have a big house, fleets of cars , and farm houses in exotic locations.They will think he is enjoying holidays in Europe and generally enjoying his life.

The sheer number of grammatical errors in each of your essays is exhausting. Again, I am telling you that simply writing one or more essays for this forum every day is not improving your writing. The level of error is too high for simple feedback to be particularly helpful to you at this point. You ought to be in an ESOL class. If that is not possible, you should be using books and other internet sources to study basic grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Please write back to say whether you understand this advice.

Home / Undergraduate / DISCUSSS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDES OF FASHIONABLE CLOTHES