DISCUSSS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDES OF FASHIONABLE CLOTHES

niraj /  
Hi, give feedback on my essay

Discuss positive and negative sides of fashionable clothes.

Now a days , people wear fashionable clothes to show his personality and his reputation. In past clothes are just worn to cover body and there was no fashion.Rich and poor people wear same cotton clothes and there was no difference seen in their identity and look alike.Slowly the trend change, the rich people started to wore gold accessories and started to use pure silk in their clothes to show difference.The trend change further and fitted clothes were started and then fashionable clothes were started.

There are many positive point of wearing fashionable clothes but it share some negative points also.The positive things about fashionable cloth are that it shows people's reputation, personality and progressive nature and negative side, sometimes these clothes shows wrong identity of people that it helps to make other people fool or cheat.

Firstly the fashion clothes shows that he is a rich person for example if the person wear Armani suit than people will think he must be having big house, fleets of car, farm houses in exotic location, enjoying holiday in Europe

and enjoying his life.

Secondly the clothes shows the personality for example In offices bosses order employees to wear smart clothes that suits your personality and appoint those people who wear smart clothes and look good.The girls also prefer guys with handsome looks and fashionable clothes.

Thirdly the clothes shows progressive nature for examples some employees start dressing same like their seniors it shows that they want to reach to their seniors post and even progress further .

There are many positive things about fashionable clothes and it has negatives too some times These clothes change the identity of person for example I read in newspaper that in marriages , thieves wear fashionable clothes and stole

brides jewellery . So some times these clothes make poor people look rich and can cheat people very easily.Even guys try to cheat rich girls by wearing these trendy clothes.

If anyone know more negative point please give feed back
Liebe 1 / 542 2  
Why did you not type this in Caps locks?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
The sheer number of grammatical errors in each of your essays is exhausting. Again, I am telling you that simply writing one or more essays for this forum every day is not improving your writing. The level of error is too high for simple feedback to be particularly helpful to you at this point. You ought to be in an ESOL class. If that is not possible, you should be using books and other internet sources to study basic grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Please write back to say whether you understand this advice.

Home / Undergraduate / DISCUSSS POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDES OF FASHIONABLE CLOTHES