Eassy on career best achievement & how was it achieved?

ruhulrony 1 / -  
I need to write a eassy on subjected issue & i have drafted a eassy as below.can someone help me to raed teh below eassy carefully & correct if it's not in right rirection.

What is my best achievement?

Through my under graduation program on apparel manufacturing management & working at fashion industry, I have achieved numbers of skills & experiences. For me every day is about learning new things & opportunity to implement. From many more number of achievements, if I prioritize the first will be:

>>I am a Goal/Result Oriented person

It's been said that everyone has goals, whether we know it or not. I have goals to achieve my current assignment & taking new assignments & finish them on time. I have goals to become a global employee-future leader at fashion industry; I need and want to make lives more enjoyable & challenging. The important distinction, however, is that I am very intentional and focused on my goals.

Every job/employment have a goal & understanding the idea of being goal oriented better than most, since without goals I couldn't have started the job in the first place, So, what's so important about goals? Simply I can put, a goal creates progress & growth. Once a goal is set, however, once I know where I am going, I have to pay close attention to how I am getting there. Look at my goals regularly to make sure I am on the right path, but pay close attention to improving my process while I get there. I love to learn from mistakes and will work not just to achieve a goal, but to ensure that when I achieve that goal I am better than before when I started for that goal. I grow only because my goal requires them to.

How was this achieved?

-Concerned when setting goal:
When I set the goals, try to make the some points which help me to get the clear picture of my goals like: Specific, simple, measurable, written, shared with peoples, consistent with my personal values.

- Personal Values:
I carry some personal values, which I believe & think helps me to reach my goals, like: good team worker, one initiative & open mined, constant improvement, believing people, problem solver & proactive worker, able to prioritize work, positive attitude on changing, Good communication skill.

-Attitude of Driving & ambitions:
I am eager to learn, creative, organized & business minded that helps me to reach goals.

Thanks/Ruhul
waldo01 6 / 19  
hi, this is great u have your ideas its just that you need to be more specific. Iwhen your describing yourself especially give us situations where you can prove what you describe about your self.

Home / Undergraduate / Eassy on career best achievement & how was it achieved?