I'm excited to be living with you/ Stanford / letter to roommate!

briannalawson3 2 / 4  
Virtually all of Stanford's undergraduates live on campus. Write a note to your future roommate that reveals something about you or that will help your roommate - and us - know you better.

Since it looks like we'll be living together, we'll get to know a lot about each other! Well, let me start by saying I'm excited to be living with you. While living at boarding school and in the matter of just one year, I had the experience and opportunity to live with a total of 5 different roommates, so hopefully I've learned a lot from them and will be a good roommate. One characteristic about me that you may notice is I can be very random.

My friends, happiness, and pink are very important to me. I love being surrounded by my friends, and I can be found with my closest friends most of the time. Two things I love, and may talk a lot about, are math and Disney. Math is something that I believe is beautiful and grasps my interest like nothing else. I often find myself talking about math or doing math for pure enjoyment. My favorite Disney movies are the Disney Princess ones, and I love the happy endings that Disney portrays. I also enjoy, while not doing homework, doing puzzles for fun. I have over ten Disney Princess puzzles that may serve as decoration for our room. I am very sporadic and my actions today may not reflect how I'm acting tomorrow. Currently, I believe I am a princess, however tomorrow I may believe something completely different. I like to believe I keep the lives of the people I'm around interesting. I enjoy helping others whenever possible, whether it involves me being just a set of ears to listen or helping them with homework. I spend a lot of time in places like the library to study and while I'm not studying or sleeping, I am usually with my friends or out trying to find opportunity to help others, and am therefore rarely in the room.

I hope this gave you a taste of who you'll be rooming with, that we will have a blast as roommates, and we'll get to know each other better over time.
dpmg945 - / 19 3  
On my opinion you should not just say you are random but emphazise under what situations you might be seen as random, also you are portraying yourself as a bit childish with the Disney interest NOT A BAD THING at all, you should also comment on how you are also aware of how you are aware of reality different things that make you a unique roomate
fasaran 5 / 30  
looks great! but maybe put in some interaction with your roommate? like..ask the other person some questions?

Home / Undergraduate / I'm excited to be living with you/ Stanford / letter to roommate!