'expressions and gestures' - Common Short Answer (extracurricular act.)

ichid99 9 / 10  
I need comments and grammatical fixes for my short answers.

Please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricular, personal activities, or work experience)(150 words or fewer).

I watched her face expressions and gestures as she lifted her arms and communicated with me through her hands. She was deaf and I was not. For the past three years, I've been involved with the deaf community through my participation in the school sign language club. The club offers me an opportunity to venture into the deaf world and befriend many students from the Washington School for the Deaf. As my sign language skills improve, I was able to apply my knowledge to help others and share with them the many cultures that defines me. In turn, they shared with me the beauty of their world that is filled with history and rich culture. The experience taught me the lesson that one should not run away from any barrier he/she encounters and that any barrier can be broken down if effort is put into finding the solution. (148 words)

Thanks
zowzow 10 / 175  
The club offered me an opportunity to venture into the deaf world and befriend many students from the Washington School for the Deaf. As my sign language skills improved, some grammar errors. past and presnt tense confusions

The experience taught me the lesson that I should not run away from any barrier I encounter and that any barrier can be broken down if effort is put into finding the solution. should refer this to yourself as this is your evaluation
OP ichid99 9 / 10  
Thank you :)
I watched her facial expressions and gestures as she lifted her arms and communicated with me through her hands. The girl was deaf, and I was not. For the past three years, I've been involved with the deaf community through my participation in the school sign language club. The club provides me an opportunity to venture into the silent world of the hearing-impaired and befriend many students from the Washington School for the Deaf. As my sign language skills improved , I was able to apply my knowledge to help others and share with them the many cultures that defines me. In turn, they ...

Excellent! This is an impressive activity!

Home / Undergraduate / 'expressions and gestures' - Common Short Answer (extracurricular act.)