Extracurricular activities; MECD organization in Nicaragua

rmdc25 1 / 2  
Extracurricular activities. List the organization(s) that are most important to you and in
which you have made your highest achievements. Include your position, a description of
the activity and the number of hours you contributed each week.

MECD (Ministerio de educaciĆ³n, cultura y deporte): This is an organization in Nicaragua which is in charge of the education, culture and sports in every school of Nicaragua. I was involved in several activities such as Spanish contests, honor students contests alphabetization and basketball, volleyball and soccer national championships, just to name a few. But to me the most important ones were alphabetizing four adults who had no education at all. After two years of teaching them first, second and third grade material, they happened to be extremely smart. When they went to MECD and were tested they scored really high, so to me that was one great achievement. And all of the academic contests I participated in, in which I obtained first, second and third place were also proud achievements. To me every action I make of which I am proud of is an achievement.
OP rmdc25 1 / 2  
It has been really hard for me to write this because its only 150 words....
how can i write all the extracurricular activities in a few words... please need help
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

This sounds like they want a small resume of your extracurricular activities. As such, all you would do is include a briefly detailed list that includes only the things they ask for.

For instance, list the name of the program and then give a one or two sentence description of it that includes the position you held and the hours you put into it each week. Do that as many times as you can before you run out of word count space. Don't put in too many details, or how you felt about the activity, as they are not interested in those aspects at this time. They only want data at this point.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP rmdc25 1 / 2  
thank u very much youve been really helpful

Home / Undergraduate / Extracurricular activities; MECD organization in Nicaragua