'My family will be proud and happy' - Rutgers New Brunswick University

2012keneyse 1 / -  
I need help editing and revising my essay, thanks.

Essay Prompt: Rutgers University is a vibrant community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. How would you benefit from and contribute to such an environment? Consider variables such as your talents, travels, leadership activities, volunteer services, and cultural experiences. Only personal essays submitted via our website will be considered. You may enter a maximum of 3800 characters including spaces.

Rutgers is known as a vibrant community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. Experiences that can be life changing to me, a person who hasn't yet been with a wide variety of backgrounds. With lack of variety backgrounds that is among me. Living in a suburban area, and being use to the same area and people. Being use to a small community, and how we do things. While going somewhere away from home and somewhere new. I can learn from someone differently than me. Learning with a classmate, that can teach me something that they was taught. Therefore i can teach them something, they never knew or learned. Helping each other share the excitement of learning differently than before with more than one way. We can share with our families and more friends what we have learned along the way.

The benefit of going to Rutgers is stupendous to my future and what i will like to study and become. In my years in highschool and even in my spare time, I've always been intrested in diverent cultures and their religions. Learning what was different between me and others. With Rutgers having a colossal of students attending from all over the country. Im sure to have alot of diverse people around me, and from that i will learn somethings i never knew exsited. If i attend Rutgers there would be abundance of leadership that i will be able to show in my work and in my clubs. Although i like to be a leader, I also like to learn from others and get help when needed. Leadership means guidance or guidaning people or someone how to do something. While having discipline in my life, knowing how to manage my life and do my school work. Has also made me become the leader i will like to be at Rutgers.

It would be a pleasure to futher my education at Rutgers University. Therefore I can contribute and benefit from the school. My family will be proud and happy to see me the first generation go off to a four year college. Especially since im going to such a diverse school and can learn soo much for my benefit and there's. Rutgers is just the college that I wish to attend.
onesixty1 2 / 2  
I think you can make your choice of college sound even more unique, point out specifically why you are applying to rutgers.

good luck

Home / Undergraduate / 'My family will be proud and happy' - Rutgers New Brunswick University