Green Hope Cross Country team; NCSSM : Extracurricular/Community Service/Volunteer

SAChedal 1 / 2  
NCSSM is a school where students that are more advanced and more focused into receiving a better education can go to accomplish their goals.

This is one of the first questions and I was wondering if I could just have it read for any mistakes or improvements I can make to the paragraph. There is a 1500 Character limit.

I have taken part in many extracurricular activities over the course of my scholastic education.
This year I was part of the Green Hope Cross Country team. During this winter season I am playing basketball within Cary Rec. I am part of the Green Hope Key Club , a club in which we volunteer at many places including Boys and Girls Club and UNICEF as well as participating in many local events such as the Light The Night Walk and Raleigh Fall Festival. As well as volunteering at Key Club , I volunteer at a Hindu Sunday School known as Gurukulum. Here I help students understand the Hindu Culture and way of life so that they may better themselves as people. I also volunteer at the local temple within Cary , Balaji Temple. I have also tutored 4th and 5th graders as a volunteer at the Kumon Center for Math and Reading. Children who generally have trouble in all areas of math and reading come there to get help.I play chess competitively and have gained a USCF ranking of 933. I was part my school team in 8th grade and won third place in the Connecticut Association of Schools 2011 Chess Championships .Within Green Hope , I am part of both the Math team as well as the Physics team. I have been playing piano since the age of 8 , and have a great interest in it. Through my elementary and middle school years I was part of TAG , Talented and Gifted childrens' program. As part of the TAG program , I represented my school in a series of inter-scholastic Mock trial competitions.
Chloemoon 3 / 5 1  
Wow, your experience is really rich. It would be better if you focus on one specific event to detail. You don't want people to get lost while reading all your wonderful activitie.

Home / Undergraduate / Green Hope Cross Country team; NCSSM : Extracurricular/Community Service/Volunteer